Chapter One

(Hi! This is just a quick note: This is my very first story so please don't judge me)
_____________________________

You started picking up the heavy, slightly ripped, box and carrying it up the stairs to your new apartment. You dropped it on the floor as you started huffing.

"Jeez...I need to get in better shape.." You huffed as you looked around. Outside the window you saw a skeleton wearing an orange hoodie, walking towards a restaurant titled: Muffets'. You've only heard of it, but it looks really good.

'Ugghhhh...I'm reeeaaalllyyy hungry but I need to unpack.' You thought to yourself.

After an hour or so, you walked down to Muffets'. Your hair was messy and up in a hair tie/ pushed back by a headband (depends on the length). You were wearing your favorite NTT Brand™  shirt has the sleeves rolled up to make it look like a muscle shirt. You didn't care if you were in Snowdin, you were hot from carrying packages up and down 3 flights of stairs for the past hour. You pushed the door open and saw the skeleton sitting at the counter. You decided to sit next to him...maybe you two will end up being friends. So far, you were a lonely 20-25 year old, all your friends back in Water Fall...but one thing you did have was hope.

"U-um...I've never been here before." You told the skeleton, which was looking the other way. You mentally face palmed.

"Hmm?" He asked confused looking at you. You started to blush.

"I-I mean, what's good here..heh..."

"Oh, um...the donuts."

"Th-thanks.."

'oh my god." You thought. "what the hell am I feeling right now...probably embarrassment.'

You started to feel nervous and sweaty. Suddenly you started to breathe really funny. "M-My name's (Y/N), and do you wanna hang out sometime?" You said fast and kind of loudly. You quickly covered your mouth and saw the hooded skeleton open his mouth to reply, but before he could say anything you started stammering.

"I-I am so sorry...I just get really nervous and stuff, and you were the first person to even talk to me here..and well I just wanted to-"

"Heh..it's ok. So, do you wanna go to your place or mine?" He asked with a smile.

'Wow..he's really quick too judge, considering I just met him and he's already asking who's house we should go to.'

"Well I just moved in and my place isn't even unpacked or anything so um...yours?"

"Alright...if you wanna go now I know a short-cut." He said as he held out his hand.

"Oh... now? I was expecting later but- oh, what the hell? Sure." You said blushing, as you grabbed his hand firmly.

"Good grip." He said as you two walked out of the restaurant and walked to the left, but...oddly ended up on the other direction. You looked up at the rustic-looking, two story, house. He led you up the porch and opened the door. "Ladies first." He said.

"Oh, thanks." You replied. You walked in the house and he followed. "By the way...I never got your name." You said.

"Oh yeah..it's Papyrus." He replied.

"Papyrus...I like that name."

"Heh, thanks."

But just when you sat down, "PAPYRUS! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! WHAT IF A HUMAN CAME THROUGH?" A nagging voice yelled. "Oh my god, bro, I was just on break...ya know..some bones need a break every once in a while." Papyrus replied.(im not good at puns)

"OH MY GOD PAPYRUS!"

You started laughing, then Papyrus looked at you and started blushing. "Oh, y-you like puns!"

"Of course...I find them quite humerus." You said. Papyrus just started dying of laughter.

"PAPYRUS! WHO IS THIS PERSON IN OUR HOUSE?"

"Oh, she's just...my friend." Papyrus said, turning over to look at you,

"WELL ANY FRIEND OF YOURS IS WELCOME IN MY BOOK!"
_____________________________
YO! SO THIS WAS MAH FIRST CHAPTER AND STORY SO FAR...I HONESTLY DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO END IT SO...YEAH THAT WAS PAPYRUS X READER I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! BUT ANYWAYS YOU GUYS ENDED UP HANGING OUT MORE! HOORAY FOR RELATIONSHIPS!

2017 SIDE NOTE: OKAY SO THIS CHAPTER WAS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE IN EVERY WAY IM SORRY TO EVERYONE WHO READ THIS IT'S JUST TERRIBLE