Chapter 12 Part 2

You, Sans and Papyrus arrived at the reception, ready to get wasted and party till you black out. Of course, Sans didn't want anything to do with that. You walked in and it was beautiful. Everything was white and purple, but at the same time looked badass and anime. There were anime centerpieces, tablecloths, even napkins. It looked like a rich weeaboo's birthday party. There were already a lot of people there, dancing and drinking. You looked around for Alphys and she was talking to Undyne about something that looked really important. You decided not to bug them.

"Papyrus, look." You said as you pointed to a corner.

"There's a free bar...and they have a lot of good-looking stuff."

"Um, no." He replied sternly. "The last time we went to a free bar at Napstabot's party, you blacked out, puked on me and inside my hoodie, and fell asleep on me so I couldn't move while covered in puke."

You had a blank expression.

"...bUT IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN! I PROMISE!" You begged. You gave him puppy-eyes, knowing that that always works.

"Uuuuuugggghhhh." He groaned loudly. "Fine. We'll have a few drinks." He said.

"GREAT!" You yelled as you pulled his sleeve and ran to the bar.

"But start out easy so you can still stand by the end of the night."

"yeah, yeah, fine--I'll have 6 shots of Skyy, and Papyrus what do you want?"

"Not 6 shots that's for damn sure."

"He'll take 5."

"Lucky night?" The bartender asks.

"I don't know, let's see how drunk I get." You said.

"Probably not." Papyrus implied.

The bartender set down 11 shots and you immediately did 4.

"(Y/N), you're such a lightweight why are you doing this to yourself?"

"Because as much as I say I did this when I was a 'rebellious teen' I didn't, I was always scared that I would die, or get caught, or get arrested. It was always Alphys and Blooky that were the cool ones. Always smuggling something from someone. Always lying about where they were going. And I regret not doing that so I just wanna live a little and drink till I drop."

"That's so...unbelievably stupid, (Y/N)."

"Look, are you gonna sit there and be saltier than the Dead Sea, or do some shots with me?"

"...shots." He sighed as he rolled his eyes.

"Okay, good." You said as you chugged down 3 more.

~4 GLASSES OF WINE, 6 SHOTS, AND A SAMPLE OF REALLY, REALLY GROSS VINIQ LATER~

After Alphys and Undyne cut the cake, and danced to their song, you got on the stage an announced,

"Thi...this song goes to my BFF foreverrr and alwayss, Alphys. I love her she's my bestie and we're best friendzzz..."

You looked around.

"Wait..wait a second, just...just lemme find er." You said as you scanned the room with people laughing. You looked over by the cake and saw her dying of laughter.

"THERE! YOU! I SEE YOU ALLY." You shouted into the microphone as you pointed to her.

"Okay, I'm gonna sing now--oh no wait, BLLOOOKKYY! GET YOUR FATASS UP HERE!"

"I-I'm good dude." He replied chuckling. He was a little drunk himself but not as much as you

"I will slit your throat if you don't sing with me."

"Okay...Jesus Christ." He replied as he jumped on the stage.

"we're gonna sing the bff song by Bowling for Soup."

"Alright."

The music started and just as you were about to sing, you projectile vomited and plopped over.
Thank God it didn't get on anyone.

"O-Okay, my child." Asgore said as he covered the kid's eyes. "We're gonna leave now." He said as he grabbed a few pieces of cake and scurried out of the room. You slightly opened your eyes to see Alphys lying on the floor, holding her sides and dying of laughter, while Papyrus face-palmed and Sans and Undyne went to get you some water. Even tough you didn't puke on anybody, practically everyone left.

Papyrus picked you up and carried you to a table.

"Dude." Blooky said. "That was fucking rad."

"I feel like shit." You said as your head slammed on the table because you fell asleep. You immediately woke up again.

"Here, (Y/N), Take this." Sans said as he handed you some water and Advil.

"Th-*burp*...thanks, Sans." You belched.

"Sorry, Alphys and Undyne. I ruined your big day and I shouldn't be invited to anything anymore cause I'll just puke on everything." You stated.

"What? No. Dude, you're my best friend like you said on the stage. Plus that was hilarious."

"Yeah, but I probably ruined it for Undyne."

"N-no, you didn't. I-I thought i-it was f-f-funny too." She said with a smile. "But i-it is ge-etting pretty l-late, and we should be getting h-home soon so we c-c-can...um.." Undyne stuttered.

"--SLEEP!" Alphys butted in.

"Y-Yes, and w-watch anime."

"Yeah, I'm pretty tired too." You replied as you held your arms out, signaling Papyrus to carry you. He sighed and picked you up. You three walked out of the door and said your 'good-byes'.

As you were being carried through WaterFall, your stomach started gurgling and you felt a lot of saliva building up in your mouth. You could feel the acid coming up your throat as you leaned over Papyrus' shoulder and threw up all down his back and in his hoodie.

"blllaarrrgghhh"

"(Y/N), you promised."

________________

Sorry this one is short guys, I just don't know what to write about but I got this really cute request from someone and Imma do it next chapter, although it won't be a 2-parter. AND I'M GETTING CAUGHT UP WITH MY SCHEDULE!

SO I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS BECAUSE ALPHYS AND UNDYNE ARE GONNA HAVE A BABY IN CHAPTER 19! HAHA SPOILERS! BUT I ONLY TOLD YOU BECAUSE I HAVE NNOOO RROOOOMMMM FFFOOORRRR AAANNYYTTHHHIINNNNGG!

ANYWAYS, I LOVE YOU GUYS!

COMMENTS, AND VOTES ARE APPRECIATED, AND IF YOU COULD SUGGEST THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS THAT WOULD ALSO BE RAD!

BUT SERIOUSLY IT JUST MAKES MY DAY WHEN YOU GUYS COMMENT!

STAY AMAZING!