Chapter Two

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO MAKE A GOOD TITLE FOR A CHAPTER OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT SO FOR NOW IT'LL BE "CHAPTER ONE, CHAPTER TWO" AND SO ON"

____________________________

You were standing in your kitchen, waiting for your instant macaroni to be done. Just leaning against your counter when something ran through your head.

"Maaannn...I think I have a crush on him. He's probably at Muffet's."

After you quickly ate your food, you rushed to your bathroom. You started fumbling with things under your bathroom sink.

(FABULOUS MAKEOVER MONTAGE)

You started curling your hair.

"No...I don't like that.."

You straightened it out with your brush. But it ended up just being wavy.

"Hmmm..." You sighed. "Ehh sure."

You put on your nicest clothes. You walked over to your door, only to remember that Muffets closes in 5 minutes.

"Shit." You said as you quickly opened the door, you ran down the stairs, tripping a few times. You hurried outside. The cold air started to hit your face. When you stopped in front of the restaurant, you looked in the window and saw him sitting at his usual spot. You bursted through the glass door. And started to go up to the bar.

"H-Hey, Papyrus."

"Oh, hey, (Y/N)."

"I...I was wondering if you'd wanna hang out again?"

"Well ya know...you could've just called me, ya doof." He said, jokingly. You had a blank expression. 'Oh my god, (Y/N), you are a doof.' You thought.

"...I need coffee." You muttered as you sat down.

"Hey, Muffet, one spider coffee please." You said looking her direction.

"Of course, dearie, and will that be decaf or regular?" She asked as she got a mug from the big cabinet behind her.

(if you don't like coffee you're gonna have to deal because it won't work with the thing im gonna do)

"Decaf please." You said. Muffet started pouring the coffee into the short little mug. She sat it down in front of you. You started to pour a MASSIVE amount of sugar into it.

"Hey, kiddo, do ya want a little coffee with your sugar?"

"No, coffee's bitter so...yeah, it's gross." You replied. Then it was long, somewhat awkward, silence. Papyrus started chuckling.

"What's so funny?" You asked.

"Heh heh...Are you Starbucks?"

"Wha-"

"'Cause I like you a LATTE!" (that doesn't really make sense but...) Papyrus said kind of nervous sounding. His face was dusted with a pale orange.

You had a blank expression, then it hit you. Your eyes widened and you started to blush. 'Oh jeez...my face is getting really hot.' You thought.

"W-wait...like, 'like-like'?"

"Well if you're going by 5th grade terms than...yeah. I do like-like you." He said while scratching the back of his skull. You started to lean in.

"woah kid, are you trying to ki-" He was silenced by your hug. He started to hug back as your grip got tighter.

"Okay, okay, you two love birds." Muffet said. "I have to close the restaurant so...go away." She started shooing you two away. You let go of him, still blushing. You two walked out of the restaurant and went home.
_____________________________Okay, I'm sorry but I'm awful at making people first get together. During the relationship is easier and better. So yeah. Anyways, I'm open to requests and stuff...