Chapter Four (part one)

You and Papyrus sat on his couch, watching 'Cooking with a Killer Robot'. (killer as in cool/rad) Sans was making tacos in the kitchen, like always.

"Hey, do you guys wanna do something fun today?" You suggested

"hmm...how about you decide today...we always pick what we wanna do." Papyrus said.

"OH! PERFECT! HOW ABOUT WE GO TO GRILLBYS!" You suggested. Grillby's was way down in Hotland, the problem was, everything was 9,999 G, but, you knew a few people who could get you a discount. You pulled out your phone and dialed Alphys' number.

"So...hey, Al...um...We need you to call Undyne, to ask Napstabot, to ask Grillby for a special celebrity-family-friend discount."

"...oookkeeeyy..."

((A/N: THIS CHAPTER HAS AN AWKWARD BEGINNING, BUT FOR SOME REASON WHENEVER ALPHYS GETS CALLED IT'S EXTREMELY AWKWARD :P...SORRY))

"alright, the price is lower by like...2,000, but only if Napstabot comes."

"B-but...we haven't talked since like...YEARS AGO!"

"That's your problem..." Alphys said as she hung up. "...bitch...ALRIGHT GUYS! NEW PLAN! WE'RE GOING TO BLOOKYS' HOUSE TO GET HIM THEN WE'RE GOING TO GRILLBYS!"

"...Really?" Papyrus asked lazily. "Wake me up when ya get him."

"UM, Excuse me, no...You're tall and we need tall Papyrus help."

"You're almost as tall as me!"

"W-well...pwetty , pwetty, pwease? Just for me?" You asked with puppy-dog eyes.

"mMMMMM...FINE! I guess we have to break into a highly secured, super-stars' mansion."

"WAIT! How do we know he wants to come? What if he hates Grillby or doesn't like the food there?" Sans asked. "AND WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME 'BLUE BERRY' ALL THE TIME?!"

"THEN IT'S SETTLED! WE'RE GOING TO GRILLBYS!" You yelled, completely ignoring him.

~Le Time Skip~

You three arrived in Hotland, in front of Undyne's lab. You two walked in to see her watching Fairy Tail (it's really good btw, it's on Netflix too) and eating Ramen Noodles.(also really good, just had some)

"HEY, UNDYNE!" Sans yelled.

"O-oh m-my God...I didn't expect a-anyone to c-come by...th-this place is a m-mess." She stuttered as she started to pick up some clothes and trash.

"It's ok, um...we were wondering if you'd gives us Blookys address.." You said casually like it's no big deal that you're breaking into a famous persons house.

"Wh-WHAT?! I-I CAN'T DO TH-THAT! I-IT'S AN I-INVASION OF PRIVACY!"

'Hmmm....I guess Alphys didn't actually call her...double bitch.' You thought to yourself.

"PlEAssEE uNDynE!"

"Listen, (Y/N), it's ok...we don't have to eat at Grillby's." Papyrus said touching your shoulder.

"B-but I wanna go and I want you and Blueberry to go and I wanna make you guys happy and fun like buds cause I really wanna make a good impression because I really like you and wanna make this work."

"Is that what this is all about? (Y/N), we've been hanging out for like a month now...and TRUST me, it'll work, and we already like you." He said.

"Well...also we always go to Muffets and I wanna go somewhere else for once :P..."

//A/N: OK THIS REMINDIN ME OF JAIL BREAK WERE GARNETS LIKE WE ALREADY LOVE YOU AND I CANT WAIT UNTIL THERE IS ALL THE FEELS IN THIS STORY//

You looked up at him and pulled him for a hug. Sans came in to. (lol and Undyne's just there like 'you guys r cute)

'O-oh m-my Toriel (cause ya know when they say oh asgore or something like that and it's swap so it's like \_('-')_/)....THEY ARE ADORABLE!' Undyne thought to herself.

"OH AND ALSO WE BOTH KNOW ALPHYS!" Sans said, pointing to himself and you.

"alRIGHT! I-I'll make a-an e-exception...but, y-you literally can't miss it...i-it's extremely big and white and b-blue." She said as she handed you a piece of paper with an address written on it, '### (I couldn't think of a number) Famous-Person DR'.

You looked down at the paper and confusingly looked up at Undyne. "Famous Person...Drive? Really?"

"H-he's th-the only one that l-lives on the s-street...heh.."

"Well, thanks Undyne." You said as you started to go back outside.

"OH WAIT! IS IT IN HOTLAND OR-" The door closed before you could finish.

"Well...I guess we're gonna have to go on a 'wild robot chase'." Papyrus said.

~TO BE CONTINUED~

______________________________________________________________

YO SORRY FOR THE CLIFF-HANGER! I'LL GET BACK TO IT AS SOON AS I CAN! BUT THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I HAVE RECENTLY DISCOVERED THAT WATTPAD USERS ARE MUCH MORE GENEROUS THAN QUOTEV ONES