Chapter 13

I unlocked my door and saw my brother and his friends playing on the x-box. Hearing the noise, they all turned around. Steph strolled in behind me and closed the door. She dropped her earphone and bent down to pick them up. A load of cheeky grins appeared on my brother and his friend's faces. They each bit their lips but Brian scrambled to pick them up. Stephanie tittered and took them and said "Thank you."
Confidently, Brian said, "No problem."
"Stephanie," she said, ejecting her hand.
"Brian," he responded, shaking her hand. Sam walked out of the kitchen and shouted that we needed some drinks. Somehow they had all managed to finish every soft drink in the house. Without any hesitation, Steph and Brian announced that they would be willing to get some. Brian picked up his keys and they both raced out the door. Moments later, Zoe, Yasmin and Harry walked in. They were followed by Nelly, Sandy and Kandi. I guided them upstairs but soon after the doorbell rang. Exhausted from pacing up and down the stairs, I asked my brother to open the door. Brian took his seat near Sam. Stephanie quickly made her way upstairs to the guest bedroom.

Everyone was engaged in conversation but Stephanie hurdled from her seat to the guest bathroom. I followed her and tapped her back. Surprised, she turned around. Signalling for me to follow, she continued to the bathroom. She fixed her hair, pulled out her lipstick and adjusted her makeup. "Don't give me that look," she exclaimed.
"Like what?" I sniggered.
"Brian is just so...so charming."
"I've known that boy for a while and I've never heard him being described as charming." We burst out laughing.
"We went to get the drinks but he took me to pick something up from his house first. While he went upstairs to get his money, I sat down. I felt a bit lonely so I followed upstairs but he was changing. His shirt was off and those rock hard abs were showing," she began biting. "He show me standing at the door from the mirror reflection and laughed. He walked towards me so I kept backing away. I nearly tripped over the carpet but he caught me. When I was back on my feet, Brian brought his neck down and lifted my chin up. I jumped on him and it turned into a full make out session. We must have got carried away because we ended up on his bed."
"Talk about fast movements," I giggled while pushing.
"Well, I'm not the only one. What about Conor?"
"Nothing. You saw him and Hailey."
"Yes, but I saw you coming back to the table all happy. Conor's lips had a bit of a red tint too. Mia spotted it too." Embarrassed, I put my head in my hands. Steph rubbed my back. "Don't worry, I don't anyone else noticed."
"Well that was once," I said disappointedly.
"Apparently, Justin, Mia, Conor and Lilly should be coming here."
"No they won't."
Waving her phone in my face, she responded,"yes they will." Hiding my excitement, I walked back into the guest bedroom with everyone else.