Letters: Tell Her That

[short update to put you in ease<3]

Hong Jisoo

"What the hell, Hoshi!"

"W-What?", Hoshi blankly looked at Jisoo who was now looking at him like the other was gonna kill him anytime soon.

"I thought you said Yeeun was dead!", Jisoo asked, couldnt believe with what just happened. He was like, literally, wasted his precious tears.

"What?! Who said she was dead?? What were you thinking, Jisoo??", Hoshi fired back at Jisoo as he was shocked with what Jisoo just thought of.

"What were YOU thinking?! Why didnt you tell me this sooner?? and why were you crying??", Jisoo asked as he strangely looked at Hoshi who was wiping his tears away.

ugh.. that scared me.. for real

Jisoo's legs gave out as he slowly slides down against the wall and sat on the staircase, right in front of Hoshi's door.

"I was sad, okay! I mean, arent you sad if Yeeun left you to live somewhere far away from you? I'm crying because we have been together for years and she suddenly leaving, why wont I be sad? of course I'm sad!-", Hoshi explained in serious expression but stopped immediately when he saw Jisoo was already on the floor, covering his face between his knees as his arms were hugging it.

Hoshi slowly sat beside Jisoo, right on the staircase as he gently touched Jisoo's shoulder while said, "Hey... you okay?"

Jisoo just stayed silent which made Hoshi felt bad. So Hoshi asked again, "Hong Jisoo, you okay? Hey, look. I'm sorry kay-"

"You were too dramatic.", Jisoo mumbled while still covering his face between his knees.

"Okay, okay, I know. I'm sorr-", Hoshi put his hand down and was about to apologise but got cut by Jisoo afterwards.

"You scared me.", Jisoo mumbled softly but could be heard by Hoshi clearly. Hoshi just could stay silent after that.

"I dont want to lose her..", Jisoo mumbled again and this time, Hoshi saw Jisoo's hands were tightly gripped on each side of his knees, picturing how scared he was.

Hoshi felt really really bad this time. It was not his intention to scared the other tho.

"How could her.. how could she left me..", Jisoo mumbled again, exactly in the same position but his grips were getting tighter than before.

Jisoo suddenly looked up straight as he put his chin on his knees while still hugging it and let out a sigh before said, "I wanted to apologize.. but as I thought, it was too late."

Hoshi sighed as he just stared at his childhood friend's broken state. He didnt know what to say or what to do as he was inexperience in this part.

Jisoo covered his face again between his knees as his grip on each sides of his knees were getting weaker as he sadly mumbled, "I love her so much.. but how could her.."

Hoshi leaned back as his arms were supporting his weight while he looked up at the dark sky above them and casually uttered, "Then, tell her that."

Jisoo looked up at Hoshi with snobby face as he innocently asked, "What do you mean?"

Hoshi turned to look at Jisoo as he granted the other a small smile and said, "Tell her that."

Jisoo's eyebrows furrowed as he asked again, "Tell her what?"

"That you love her.", Hoshi replied and looked up again right after he finished his sentences.

Jisoo eyes blinked thrice after he heard Hoshi's suggestion. He looked straight in front as he was processing his mind in the moment.

Now it does make sense to him, on why did Yeeun just left him without a goodbye. Its because.. he didnt tell her. He didnt tell her yet, that.. how much he is in love with her.

"I.. didnt tell her.", Jisoo mumbled to himself after he realize his problem and on how will he overcome it.

Hoshi snorted as he replied, "Sure you didnt cuz that was also the reason why she left with the American-look guy."

"You mean, Hansol?", Jisoo turned towards Hoshi as he asked with wide eyes opened.

Hoshi nodded and Jisoo desperately asked, "Why?!"

Hoshi just shrugged as he answered, "I dont know. Yeeun wont tell me the reason why they moved there either."

Jisoo sighed when he heard Hoshi's words.

After a few moment, he then slowly got up as he said, "Well, its getting late. I'll just see you tomorrow. Oh and hey, do you perhaps have any email or number to contact Yeeun?"

The other just gave Jisoo a faint smile as he shook his head slowly, "I'm afraid not.. I'm sorry."

Jisoo just sadly smiled as he nodded his head, understood.

He then was about to walk away but stopped when Hoshi asked, "Btw, Jisoo. That Hansol guy,.. is he Yeeun's cousin or relative or something?"

Jisoo sighed and replied while looked at Hoshi, "None. A friend, I guess."

Hoshi nodded then he said, "Then, you should better quick because I think that guy has feeling for Yeeun. From what I saw at the airport."

Jisoo sighed again for the nth times already as he nodded, aware of it.

"I should."

+quick quack