Attacks and Saviours

I was glad I was able to take a walk today. Being cooped up in
Izaya's apartment isn't exactly my idea of a good time. All he technically does is work, and I should go find a job to. I was waiting in front of Izaya's apartment building, when a creepy guy walked up to me with a cigar dangling out of his mouth.
"Heya beautiful," He said wrapping his arm around me. I was dosgusted, yes.. "wanna go to my place?" Okay. This was why moving to the city was a mistake. "No thank you sir, I'm awaiting a friend.." You said, removing his arm from your shoulders. The guy looked disappointed. "I suppose the both of you could come with me." He said, sounding more seductive then before. 'This guy's a disgusting 40 year old..' you thought and backed away. But he iched closer, pulling a knife from his hoodie pocket. "Sir, please, put the knife down.." You sort of begged.

Shizuo's p.o.v
I was walking with Tom, and I noticed a creepy old guy harassing a female across the street. After inspecting a bit, I saw that it was that runt from the (was it airport or Train sation? I'll just say train station) train station. I didn't know her and from what I know she isn't like Izaya. So I walked closer to them growling under my breathe. "I hate guys like you, harassing girls for sex..." I said, picking up the nearest object. I threw it at the guy, but a black like being swooped hom out of the way. "Izaya...." I growled, as the being appeared to be the guy I hated since highschool. "Shizuo-Chan, what a pleasure. But you have no right to attack me here, because this isn't Ikebukuro!" The flea taunted. It got me ticked, but he had a point.
Izaya's p.o.v
I was confused for two reasons, one, why Shizuo-Chan was throwing objects at the citizens around here. And two why he's in my city. "Izaya, don't taunt him please. He just saved me from a creepy old perv.." y/n told me. I was a bit surprised, because from what I know he said he hated anybody related to me. Oh well, change of heart. "Thank you, Shizuo-Chan. For saving my little sister." I said the words I never wanted to say before. "Whatever flea. Keep it quiet. You owe me." He said, and walked back to Tom like he was Sassy princess Travis. (If you watch Aphmau you'll know what I mean.) Y/N owes me for making me lower in our little game.

___________
Aww, Shizuo-Chan is such a polite gentleman right?
Anyway, hope you enjoyed and that's a beautiful media. Shizuo-Chan is a beautiful Cinnamon Roll and sexy princess travis.