2008

On June 3 2008, a little girl was born. Mariska Hargitay had her first child.

Flashback:

"Come on Ms. Hargitay push!"

"Ahh!" Her screams echoing

"Come on baby" Peter encouraged

One hard push later and a loud cry filled the room. She fell back on her pillow as tears of joy poured down her cheeks.

"Congratulations it's a girl!"

Mariska smiled and looked at her husband. "A girl? What are we going to name her?"

"It should start with an H for both of us."

"Okay. How about Hayden but spelled differently"

"H-a-i-d-y-n. How about that?" He asked stroking my head.

I nodded and stared ahead as the nurse brought over my baby. As soon as I held her in my arms I fell in love with her. Staring in to her beautiful brown eyes. "Welcome to the world Haidyn Olivia Hargitay" I cooed

Present day 6:30 am.

Mariska wakes up to Peter already in the shower.

"Hey babe" she yawned and getting up to stretch. She quickly undressed and joined him. When they finished, after getting dressed she went to her daughters room. Truthfully she looked more like Kelli's daughter. The only thing that she had inherited was the brown sparkling eyes.

"Haidyn sweetie. Time to wake up. Come on I've got to drop you at Kelli's before work" Mariska said stroking her messy bed head.

"Hi Mama" she said in her raspy voice.

Haidyn pov:

I got up and then looked her in the eye. "Am I going to see Emmi today?".

Emmi or Emelia was Kelli's daughter. She was only a couple months older than Haidyn and the two of them were almost inseparable.

"Yes baby, now come on." She rushed me and as I brushed my teeth she put my hair in a ponytail. "Can I go to the set today Mama?"

"Unfortunately not munchkin. That's why your staying with the sitter and Emelia."

Giddish house.

"Emmi sweetie are you almost ready?"-

"Yes mommy!"

8:00 am-

We had finally arrived. Like my mom I had to wear sunglasses for the paparazzi. My mom said the paparazzi was the reason I wasn't allowed to go outside by myself. "Hello Ms. Haidyn" Kelli greeted me

"Hi Kelli!" I said happily

Mariska Pov:

"Come on sweetie"

"Bye mommy!" She said kissing me goodbye.

And then we headed off to the set. Of course dealing with the usual crowds. I worry about my daughter sometimes. With all the madness I worry about her sometimes with everything. All I want is for her to grow up a somewhat normal life.