Stalker Much?

The next day I decide to go out for a coffee. I leave Mars with Dino because he seems to be in love with the little rascal. I walk down to my favorite coffee shop and order my favorite drink. When it is done I sit at my favorite seat, a booth by a window. I see a man walk in all bundled up. He looks around and sees me and start to walk towards me. He takes of his hood. The man is american and has dark black hair.

"Daren? What are YOU doing here?" I ask. I forgot to speak in English so I repeat it.

"I came to see you!" He says. I take out my phone under the table and text Jihoon, "Help. Coffee shop." He responds with OK.

"How did you find me?" I ask him.

 "Did some digging," he says. At that moment Ji walks through the door. He comes around and sits next to me and puts his arm around my shoulder. Daren looks between me and Jihoon. "Who is this?" He asks through gritted teeth.

"A friend," Jihoon replies using his limited English. I nod.

"Well, can you leave so I can talk to my GIRLFRIEND," Daren says putting emphasis on that last word. Ji starts to open is mouth but I beat him to it.

"GIRLFRIEND? Lemme get this straight. You stalk me to another CONTINENT and expect me to be all lovey-dovey?" I yell. I turn to Jihoon and explain to him what he said, in Korean. Jihoon grabs my hand and pulls me from my table and out the door. We run back to the dorm and run inside.

"What's wrong?" Dino says from the floor where he is playing with Mars. I walk over to Dino and hug Mars. 

"Looks like Venus has a stalker," Jihoon says through gritted teeth. I bury my face in Mars fur.

"Come on," I say to Mars as I pick her up and carry her to my bedroom. I lay down on my bed with Mars in my chest. Suddenly the doorbell rings and Mars jumps up and runs to the door growling. The doorbell rings again and she barks.

"Ji?" I say worried. Mars never barks. Ever. Ji walks over to the door and very cautiously opens it then closes it. He looks back at me.

"He's Back," he says. I lean down and grab Mars and run into my room and close the door. I hear Jihoon call for Joshua. He explains what is going on and says he needs help because he doesn't want Daren to know I am there. Jihoon opens the door and walks in. He closes the door behin him. He sits down next to me on the bed. We hear Joshua open the door.

"Can I help you?" He asks in English.

"I know she is here," Daren says.

"I'm sorry I don't know who you are talking about," Joshua lies and starts to close the door but something stops him. Probably Daren's foot.

"You know who I'm talking about," Daren says. Josh kicks his foot so it will move and closes the door and locks it. Josh comes into the room and kneels down in front of me.

"You good?" He asks me. I nod and he wipes away tears I didn't know had fallen. The doorbell starts to ring again. I groan and burry my head in my pillow. Mars walks over and licks my cheek. I smile and pet her head. Joshua walks out and Jihoon lays down behind me and puts his arm around me waist. After a while I fall asleep in his arms with Daren pounding in the door.