Passions in the park

Chapter 5: Passions in the park

Passion. It lays within us all. Dormant, lingering and volitional and yet undesirable. It will rouse, open its jaws and howl. As it calls, we obey as it guides us for passion rules each and everyone one of us. Passion is the origin of our most valuable cherished moments. The bliss of love, the simplicity of animosity, the delirium of despair; as we bear it we succumb. If we lived without passion maybe we'd know serenity. But as a human we would be truly lacking.

"Shu!" I opened my mouth as I tried to force him forward with my hands.

It was utterly inconceivable that I had managed to coerce this sloth of man outside. If not for the megalomaniac, Reiji's charge he wouldn't have reacted. Reiji had wanted us to procure goods for dinner tonight.

"Why?" I had questioned, however I was met with a reticent sneer.

Leaving me to guess his intent, I inferred that he had wanted his lethargic elder brother who was notorious for never moving to be tormented. His back was wide, slack and yet he was immovable. His expression was bare as he stared wordlessly at the azure sky.

"Shu-san, please walk firmly."

He sighed feebly," Be quiet. Don't dictate me..."

His frame stared to go sluggish and decline. With his bottom planted on the pavement a soft moan of relief left his lips.

"Hey, please stand."

".....Too bothersome....I'm sleepy..." He yawned.

"It seems useless! You're sitting down on the road," I snapped.

He glared at me and shrugged his shoulders, "I don't want to walk anymore....If you want to continue, do it without my permission."

"That's why I wont go."

what should I do? I can't leave him here with a clear conscience....

"Then carry me on your shoulders?"

What!?!? impossible.

"Sh-shoulders!?"

His request was beyond my abilities yet if I left him here I was sure he'd sleep here. I was left only one option to try. I tried tugging on his limbs.

"Umph!!" I grunted.

"....Stop it. You're stretching my clothes." He griped blatantly scowling.

"....I'm sorry..."

What should I do. Is is better to go and then return alone? But, If I leave him here I'll certainly be scolded by Reiji-san.

"Oh yeah...there's a park nearby lets go there."

"....Too bothersome...."

"It's right there! At least try to do your best."

It ended up with me pulling him the majority of the was, I was beyond exhausted. I sighed as a plopped down next to shu on the bench.