III

After a strangely comfortable night, I woke up by the sound of a door slam. I rubbed my eyes and was about to go back to my peaceful slumber, when I realised; I wasn't in my bed; that door slam was probably Taehyung leaving; and now I was most likely locked in. I ran right out of bed and to the living room.

I was right, Taehyung wasn't there. Instead, there was a little note on the sofa he slept on last night. I went and picked it up:

Eat and leave.

I looked over to the kitchen, seeing a bowl of ramen on the small round table in the middle. I sighed, I'm not in the mood to complain.

I sat on the rusty chairs that were near the table, scraping it across the dirty wooden floor so I could get closer. I looked around, wondering what kind of person could live in a dumpster like this. Then I remembered the gun from last night.

What could possibly be his problem? '

It's not like I had any right to judge. By the looks of it, I was just some thief who needed to run away. Why didn't he call the police?

I shook those thoughts out of my head, got up and went to wash the bowl and chopsticks in the sink. I decided to leave a memo for him too, just to say thank you.

Ugh, why am I so nice?

I looked around the kitchen, seeing a pile of sticky notes near the microwave. I peeled the top one off and took a blue ballpoint pen, which was conveniently right next to the sticky notes.

Hmm, what should I write...

I smiled as an idea popped in my head, and I began to jot it down.

Thanks Tae :p

I snickered at the cheesy nickname. Suddenly, a pounding in my brain disrupted my thoughts. I clutched my head, squeezing my eyes shut. The pounding stopped, but once I opened my eyes I was no longer in Taehyung's apartment – I was in a park filled with snow. From afar, I saw a girl on a bench. Her coat and face were covered with mud, and she whaled as her tears flowed down her cheeks.

The sight killed me, I was about to go over to her when a boy skipped in front of me. He stopped, towering over the girl, his rectangular smile beaming even from afar. He took the girl's hands and helped her off the bench. He was saying something that I couldn't hear, and the girl began to smile. I smiled with her, before the pounding in my head appeared again and I was back in Taehyung's kitchen.

I shook my head and scrunched up the memo. I grabbed my coat and walked out of the apartment, not realising that he actually didn't lock it and that I wasn't locked in like I thought earlier.

I need to get out of here.

~
A/N: I decided to add mental disorders and sexual assault in this :p so if you don't like that then don't read on. But so far, this story has become my stress reliever XD