VIII

It had been 10; 20; 30 minutes when I finally got bored? It wasn't my fault, the guy didn't even have a TV to watch. How far can a store even be? Or is he reading those porno magazines? I scoffed.

Perv.

Sighing, I got up from the couch (not minding the creaking anymore) and went over to search for cleaning supplies. I might not be the kindest person ever, but if I was going to live here for a week I might as well clean up. Thankfully, the faint light coming from the beat up windows was enough to see.

It took me only a few minutes, looking around to every door in the house. I stopped when I finally decided to peek into Taehyung's closet. The black paint was flaking off the light brown wood of the door, leaving me to wonder how his parents could let him live like this. I pulled the door open, my curiosity growing as I saw the closet half full with clothes, and a cardboard box right at the bottom.

It's none of your business Sora, don't.

I bit my lip and closed my eyes shut, a groan coming out of my mouth as I tried to stop myself. I kneeled down, coming closer to the mystery box.

Don't you remember the story mum used to read?

Ugh, that stupid story. I shook my head and got back up. I slammed the door shut and stormed out of the room. Right then, the front door opened and in came Taehyung. His hands full of plastic bags, he struggled to keep the door open as he walked in. I stood there, wondering how many secrets could this person have.

"Are you going to help me or not?" The boy's grumpy mumbling took me back to reality. I nodded and rushed over to the pile of multi-coloured plastic bags, picking two up by each hand. Without even saying a word, the two of us carried the bags over to the rusty kitchen table. Taehyung immediately started unpacking, not giving me any further instructions as I stood there. I looked over to the microwave and focused on the digital clock, showing that Taehyung only had 8 hours left.

"I didn't buy all of this for you by the way," he began. "I'll take most of it, so don't pig out on the first night." I nodded once again, not knowing what to say. Taehyung let out a sigh.

"Aren't you going to tell me your name yet?" He asked, leaning on the kitchen counter. I shook my head.

"We're not that close yet." I replied. But truthfully, I was just scared of what he would do once he found out who I really was. Taehyung rolled his eyes and ruffled his hair in frustration.

"Fine, I need to leave to tell my friends I'm going, so eat without me." I nodded, even though he didn't acknowledge it before he ran out of the apartment.

I let out a long breath, since it seemed as if I stopped breathing whilst that conversation.

I'm becoming too dependant on that person.

I went over to the couch and grabbed my leather jacket. Not caring that I was still wearing Taehyung's shirt, I stuck my head out the window I once came in from and saw that the ladder was placed back to where it was on that night. Not caring about the shit I was putting myself into, I climbed out and made my way down.

The cold breeze of the afternoon air was toxic with pollution. I took out my black face mask from the jacket's pocket and wrapped the elastics around my ears. I began to walk nonchalantly, not even thinking of where I was going. I didn't have the necklace on me, so it was useless to go to Rocky now. But I couldn't have stayed at that place. Eat that food. With the single thought of that person crawling in my mind.

Why is it even bothering me so much?

Why do I want to know about his own personal business?

Why is it only now that I don't feel immune to secrets being kept from me?

The queries kept circling in my mind. Until I had walked quite far from the safety of Taehyung's home, and found myself in really deep shit. Two guys stood before me, blocking both escape corners. I gulped, these do not look like police.

The males were wearing all black, with the same black face masks as me. One had a metal baseball bat swinging in his hand, and I spotted that the other had metallic knuckles.

"You're the runaway Princess, aren't you?" One of the guys – with the metallic bat – asked. I gulped once again.

"And if I am?" I pushed on, revealing more confidence than I felt. The guy with the knuckles scoffed, stepping closer.

"You wanna do this the hard way, or just give in now?" He asked, clenching his fists as his buddy positioned his bat. I smirked.

"Might as well have some fun."

Long story short, that was the most fucked up this decision I've ever made.

~

A/N: AGHH I'm finally back! I've been too lazy and worn out because of school but I'm finally off for 6 weeks!!! Don't worry guys, you will know what happened to Sora soon :3 I hope this chapter wasn't too bad cause I really wanted to give you guys a good chapter since you've waited so long :")