XIII

I let out a breath of delight while stroking my dark cherry hair. It was a hard choice, but it didn't seem like Claire was up for waiting for my indecisive ass. But I didn't regret it, since now I looked quite different. After Claire finished with my hair, J-hope and I left to just walk around the city for a bit. We walked past a newstand, where a headline caught my eye. I picked the newspaper up: "CEO Yoon mourns over the death of his last heir." I scoffed. It hadn't even been a month and they were trying to fake my death.

"What are you looking at?" J-hope peered over my shoulder, reading the headline. His lip curved upwards, "guess they aren't looking for you anymore." I nodded, dropping the newspaper where it was before. We walked for a bit longer, until I felt the need to finally find out stuff. "Does that mean I'm not needed anymore?" J-hope looked down at me, thinking for a bit, "I don't know, we can't really decide until every one of us is here."

"There are more of you?" J-hope nodded, "two others; one is Jimin, which you'll probably meet soon; and another one is V." My eyebrows furrowed, a letter? "You guys seem really close." J-hope let out a breathy laugh, "well, we have gone through a lot of shit-- But let's stop talking about it now. I'll let you choose what to do for the rest of the day." My brows knotted, not sure why we couldn't just go back. But a smile crept on my face.

"There is one place," a rush of butterflies took over my body, "where I could never go to as a child."

***

"A FUNFAIR?!" J-hope's eyes widened, his mouth open wide as he stared at the entrance. I was suddenly all giddy, thankful that we have found a poster about a funfair that had come to town. But it seemed that the latter was very hesitant into going. "Awe come on," I pouted, putting on my cute act. "You said you'll let me choose." I showed him my puppy eyes, to which he tried to resist. "Ugh," he dropped his front, a wide grin replacing his frown, his hands coming up to squeeze my cheeks. "How cute!" I was surprised by the sudden change in him, but felt happy overall as we paid for the tickets.

It didn't take me a while to find a rollercoaster to go on, and soon we had gone to every big one. J-hope had felt dizzy after the last one, even threw up in the bin close by. The sun had set ages ago, so we decided to eat at a cheap fried chicken restaurant. I was gulping down my 5th chicken drumstick, when I noticed J-hope staring at me. I smirked, "what? Falling for me?"

J-hope laughed, "you wish. I'm not interested in girls." My eyes lit up, "you're gay--" J-hope covered my mouth with his hand; looked around; then let out a relieved breath; then sat back into his seat.

"Why?" I lowered my voice. J-hope shook his head, going back to finish off his chicken.

***

The two of us got back around 9pm; and, instantly, I got dragged by the arm by Suga into a dark room, which got locked afterwards. Everything was too sudden, that it took me a moment to start to bang on the door, "let me out!" Little did I know, the room I was in was soundproof. I found a light switch later on. With the light on, I realised why the room was soundproof; there was an electric guitar in a corner, and speakers (the size of my head) near a computer. I couldn't really tell whose room this was, but it was pretty much a studio in my opinion. There was even a mic standing near where the computer was. But that wasn't something I could focus on for long, the large window was staring me right in the face (not literally, that's creepy). I looked for a way to open it and soon found the handle I could twist. I then found out that I was in a house - more of a safe house. I couldn't stay there anyway, it was too weird for my liking. Stupid boys, I smirked and set off to run.

It was fine for a while, just walking around an abandoned area. Basically, these guys were smart enough to find a safe house totally isolated from the world. It was just woods. Now, you're probably wondering how J-hope and I travelled to the town area, right? Well, to tell you simply, this is still in Seoul, I know that much, but I have no idea what direction the city part is.

My heart stopped when I heard the rustle of leaves somewhere behind me. I turned – nothing. It's just the wind, I sighed. Walking on, the rustling continued. So I turned, seeing a shadow hide in between a tree. I rolled my eyes, secretely scared as fuck.

"Oh, I sure hope no one is following me!" I yelled. Stupid, I know. I stomped my feet, trying to make it as if I was still walking. Half of a silhouette came out, quickly hiding when seeing me still there. A few mumbles were exchanged, until two figures stepped out of adjacent trees.

"Are you stupid?" One of the men (yes, I just assumed their gender) spoke out. They stepped towards me. The closer they got, the more I regretted not running. One had fluffy hair, and wore a bodysuit, with a bat in his hands. The other was smaller, with his hair unseen as it was covered with a bucket hat, and nunchuks wrapped around his arms.

"Eek." I let out, not really sure what to do now. I could hear the one with the bat scoff, "my question was answered, then--"

"That's ours." All three of us turned our heads in the direction of a voice. I let out a breathy chuckle, seeing as the person that was coming was an unarmed male with blonde hair. The other two, however, stepped back. Whatever this guy is, thank you.

"Gun, Siwan." The guy nodded towards the two, shooting a deadly glare at me. My eyes widened, a chill running down my spine. The guy pulled me towards him by the arm, "tell Grey I said hi." He saluted the two, before pulling me back in the direction of the house.

***

Once we were further away, and in light, we stopped. The guy let go off me. My head hung low, scared to look him in the eye. If I knew we were going to reunite this lamely, I wouldn't have ran away.

"Why are you here?" The latter asked, eyeing me. I gulped, "I couldn't stay there." I heard a sigh, which led me to look up. "You look well, not dead at least." The two of us laughed, then silence fell upon us again. After a moment, I felt arms envelope my body. I didn't know why, but I started to cry. He stroked my hair, hushing me.

"You said you would come back for me." I punched his chest weakly, tears still streaming down my face. "You promised, Jimin!" I got pulled against his chest again.

"Sh, I swear I was going to. But then I saw the news, and I wasn't ready to see you after everything I left you with-- Please, don't cry." But I still cried. I must've cried so much that I fell asleep, because the next thing I remembered was being put under covers. Then begging for Jimin to stay with me. Cute as fuck, I know.

~

A/N: Adowable :3 Happy Halloween to those who celebrate it! Imma be a skeleton (comment what you will be >.<)!

If you have any questions rn, then I will answer in the comments :)