Chapter 1

Hello people,
My name is Molly and I'm just a girl who loves the 100. Of course this story is about Octavia and Raven duh, didn't you read the title?

Anyways I love octaven and clexa. I am a proud clexa and octaven shipper.
So if you like bellarke please leave or don't say anything about them because I don't care or like them at all. Trust me. Clexa forever. No hate.

Octaven is so underrated, that's why I wanted to write this story.

Hope you enjoy :) -molly

Octavia's p.o.v

I can't believe I killed Pike. I thought it was suppose to make me feel better. I did it for Lincoln. But it made me feel even worse because killing Pike reminded me of death. Death of the people that have died so far. The world shouldn't be like this. Killing each other. Dying. Death. It isn't worth it. We need to help each other. There shouldn't be teams. We can't keep killing one another. God I'm sick of this.

I stopped as I heard a branch snap. I paused and looked through the woods. I narrowed over and see the deer. The deer we saw since day one on the ground. I let out a breath as I finally realize what it was. I glared at the deer—studying it's features.

All of sudden an arrow went right into its spine. I flinched a little as it fell onto the ground. I looked up and noticed it was Nyko—Lincoln's old friend— aka the guy who saved me from that poisoned arrow. I let out a scoff because he killed the deer right in front of me. The very first living animal I've seen since day one.

"Octavia.", He called out my name, I clenched my jaw. I completely ignored him and kept on walking. I honestly don't want to talk to anybody, I just want to be alone. I just don't wanna be here. I feel like hurting someone but I kept myself in control.

"Octavia wait.", I clenched jaw even harder as he kept calling my name. I squeeze my fists trying so hard not to kill him. "Lincoln wanted me to give you something.", I froze. I winced when he said his name. I can't stop thinking about his death. I turned around slowly. Nyko slowly grabbed something from his side.

I noticed it was Lincoln's torn up shirt, knife, and his horn. My eyes started to water up. It was the shirt he wore when he was being tortured by Bellamy. The horn that saved us all from the acid fog, and the knife that he used to protect me from other people.

"He also wanted you to have this.", Nyko handed me a piece of paper with those words written on it. Get knocked, Get back up. I rubbed my temples over the words feeling the paper taking a moment to let it soak in.

"Thank you.", I said to Nyko as I tightened my jaw looking away from Nyko trying so hard not to cry. He sighed looking at me.

"Lincoln was a good man. He didn't deserve to die. He cared about you. ", I shook my head trying to ignore him when he says his name.

I focused on Nyko. I turned my head a little as I looked at him. Without hesitation, my fist swung across his face punching him in the cheek. I swung the next punch under his left eye then I kicked him down on the ground. I tackled on top of him and started throwing multiple punches.

"Lincoln. Is. Fucking. Dead!" I yelled between the punches. I feel frustrated. I can't even think about it.
My knuckles started to hurt and bleed."Lincoln is gone! Fuck!" I yelled one last time as I pushed Nyko's head on the ground. "Goddamn, I'm sorry." I muttered softly sniffling my tears away. I slowly got off of him, helping myself off of him. I picked up my sword and Lincoln's stuff and started walking quickly. I need to go back to the camp. I need to get the rest of mine & Lincoln's stuff and leave.

*

I finally approached at the camp. Still looks stranded. I know that Raven, Jasper, Monty, and Harper are here but I don't really care about them I just need to grab my stuff and leave.

I walked over to the garage, looking around to see if anybody is in sight.
I looked around outside. I notice the spot where Lincoln got shot and killed by Pike. I know the fact that I finally killed Pike but seeing the spot again wants me to chop up Pike's body and feed it to the animals or the rest grounders.

I rolled my eyes at that thought and went on inside the building. I don't care if the others see me. I just want to leave but I got to gather everything I need and leave for good.

I heard some voices. I paused and faced at the direction of the voices.

"Cheers to Jasper Jordan.", I hear Monty and everyone else. I hear that they are laughing and cheering. I stood still feeling hopeless. I took a glimpse of the lights. This is where Bellamy first showed me the bright moon. I will never forget that night. Especially him getting me caught and floating mom.

"Octavia?", I hear her voice.

Hello people
it's me again, I hope you are liking this story so far. Don't worry some Raven and Octavia action will happen soon this is just a start lmao. Trust me some action will happen soon :)

Be sure to like or comment !! or don't do what I say :)

may we meet again -molly