Chapter 2

Hello people,

I hope you enjoyed chapter 1 but there was any octaven yet :( but this chapter octaven is happening yay.
I love octaven sm wtf. I hope you enjoy this chapter, I'm sure you will :)

Enjoy.

Octavia's p.o.v

I turned around and see Raven staring at me in confusion. I pursed my lips to prevent crying. I took a deep breath and carried on. I walked away from her to get to the place I want to be.

"Octavia stop. What happened? Did Clarke do it? Did she shut down the City of Light?", Raven started forward after me. I could hear her rushing towards me. I tried to walk faster to get away but it didn't work. I don't want to see anyone. I'll just snap and beat them to death. I usually have anger problems. I just don't like people. They hurt you, annoy you, and even kill you. I tightened my fists and turned around quickly.

"Yeah Clarke did it, Raven. Why does everyone cares about her? Clarke is the hero. Clarke is the leader. Clarke is the life saver. Why does everyone count on Clarke? Who chose her to be the leader? No one. Everyone only cares about Clarke and everyone who's with her. No one cares about me." I let it out as I snapped at Raven. She furrows her eyebrows. Clarke is just ugh. I sniffled realizing that I'm crying. I licked my dry lips and looked away glaring at one of the lights.

"People do care about you. I care about you. What's wrong with you? Are you okay?" Raven took a stepped closer, I watched her steps and I glared into her brown eyes. I took a step back.

"No I'm not okay? I'm just a girl who lived in the ground. I wasn't suppose to be born. It's like I'm a waste in the world. I'm not suppose to exist. I felt that till I met Lincoln, he was the only person I trusted and loved. He cared about me. I loved him. Then there was Pike, he killed him. He killed the love of my life. Lincoln saved me from everything. He got hurt for me. He took every bullet and arrow for me. He was my rock. My home. Now he's gone. I'm on my own now.", I shrugged and inhaled a sharp breath. I pursed my lips as I let out the tears down to my cheeks. Raven looks at me in shock. I sniffed wiping my tears away."Anyways— I'm just gonna grab my stuff and I'll be gone for good." I turned to walk to my room but Raven stops me into a hug. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion then I finally accepted it.

I dropped my sword onto the ground and wrapped my arms around Raven. I buried my face into her shoulder. I closed my eyes. I felt warm and safe.
I sighed feeling relieved. I haven't had a hug in awhile. This is well worth it.

"Octavia, you're okay. I care about you. Everyone cares about you. Even Bellamy cares. I'm here for you." She whispered and I smiled a little. I pulled away and looked into her brown eyes.

"Thank you." I let out. I let go of Raven and picked my sword off the ground. I got back up and stared at her. I studied her features. I looked down, realizing something."I killed Pike, I killed him for Lincoln. But I didn't feel powerful afterwards. I feel terrible. Pike saved me a couple of times and I still killed him because of what he did. But I didn't feel relieved. I feel guilty." I admitted it calmly with a breath at the end, forcing myself to stay calm. I don't even know why here. I'm suppose to ignore everyone and leave.

"Oh wow. Um, it's alright Octavia. I mean I had Finn, he was my own family so was Sin Clair. They both died in my arms. I never got the chance to say goodbye. You lost Lincoln and I know what it feels like to be hurt. Dead. It's hard I know. But luckily you killed Pike, I didn't get the chance to kill or plan revenge on the people who killed the ones I loved. I could never bear with that. It's hard but you just got to let it go at some point. But I got you. And everyone else. I'm lucky to have people who supports and care about me. So do you." Raven explained as she grabs my hand, her words faded away when she looks up at me. I realized my mouth what open at a mid point. Watching her eyes. Her brown eyes.

I continued to stare at her face. I studied the features of her soft face. I pulled her hand. I looked took a breath as she got closer. She looked at my lips then up to my eyes.

"Oh my god. Octavia you're back.", suddenly we got interrupted by Jasper, Monty, & Harper. I quickly let go of Raven and stood back clearing my throat looking at the ground then I looked at the others.

I turned my head over to Raven. Her cheeks gone pink. She smiles and licks her dry lips.

"Oh hey... Jasper." I smiled softly as I hugged him. My eyes stayed focused on Raven. I focused on her brown eyes.

I want to hug her again.