Septicemic

P.S. It's the beginning of winter now

Winter's approaching, the plague is getting worse. It spread across the city. More people have died, more people are sick. We don't have to live on the ship anymore. I didn't want to see my mom again so I went with Brian and he's letting me stay with him. When I woke up this morning and looked outside, every now and then people would double over and vomit up their own blood. People seem to call it the pneumonic plague, it also seems to spread airborne, well according to doctors. Once this started, you could notice the uninfected people grabbing all the riches and heading to a hotel. They blocked out the infected and would pretend that the people outside their safe haven don't exist. Everything to them is good and dandy, but they all know nothing is safe in world anymore. People have been dying within 2 to 3 days. Luckily, Brian and I have been staying away from human contact and communication, except for each other we have no one. If you look out the window at night you can see people stumbling when they try to walk home. These people try to drink their problems away, going tavern to tavern. The plague was showing different signs again. This time, doctors are saying that this form is saying that it's attacking the bloodstream. The people who are catching it are dying within a day. Brian came home today " I went to the doctors today,... I have the septicemic plague as they call it" he explained to me what will happen. There's nothing we can do, he'll be gone in the morning. I'll be alone...again. I fell asleep crying tonight. When I awoke, I checked on Brian. He was gone. I asked a few people to help me bury him. They helped me carry him outside and perform a proper burial. He may have infected me but he also helped me through this plague. That night I cried myself to sleep that night again.