Chapter 1- Waking Up

Lilys P.O.V.

I jerk my head up and hit something hard, dirt falls on my head. I cough and cringe as air fills my dry throat. I look around, but all I see is darkness. Where am I I thought, fear rising in my chest. I feel around until I feel my wand on top of me. Expulso" I cough and whatever is on top of the space goes soaring upwards. I blink and wait for the dirt to settle before heaving myself out of the ground. I lay on the grass panting until I glance at the large headstone next to me.

Lily and James Potter

Died October 31, 1981

Murdered by the Lord Voldemort

Mother and Father to Harry Potter 

I gasp as the events of that night come rushing back into me. I stare at the stone in shock until a loud blast knocks me off my feet. I'm just getting back on my feet as I see James pulling himself out of the hole. He stands up and stares at the headstone, not noticing me.

"James?" I ask quietly, hoping this was real. He stayed silent, just staring at the grave. I stepped forwards and gently tapped him on the shoulder. "James?" I whispered as I stepped in front of him.

"What happened to Harry?" He asked, finally turning to look at me. His eye were bloodshot and he was covered it dirt. I realized I probably looked the same way. I shake my head sadly. He drew a shuddering breath before looking away. "How are we alive?" He asks, sinking to his knees in front of the gravestone.

"I don't know," I said. I sat down next to James and took his hand in mine. Tears were starting to well up in my eyes. Jame took in a sudden breath and stood up.

"Grab my arm," He said holding his arm out to me. I gripped his arm as he liked out his "We're going to hogwarts, we need to find Dumbledore," James whispers. He looked at me until I nodded. Crack. I feel the sensation of being sucked through a tube. I gasped for air, not used to apperating. I looked around, not quite recognizing where we were, but then it hit me. We had been able to apperate right into the entrance hall, but it was different. There were holes in the wall, chunks of stone littered the floor, I saw a body in the corner. I heard cheering coming from the castle.

"What's going on?" I asked starting to walk towards the cheering. We had just exited the Entrance Hall when we saw the spice of the cheering. A huge group of people were surronding someone, yelling and cheering, I'm pretty sure I heard Peeves singing

We did it, We bashed them, wee Potter's the one, and Voldy's gone moldy, so now lets have fun 

The crowd starts to clear and I see they where surronding a teenager with messy black hair, green eyes, circle glasses, and a scar shaped like a bolt of lightning. He had a striking resemblance to James when I realized who he might be. "James look" I say pointing at the boy. James looked at him and stepped back. The boy who I thought was Harry looked at us, his face turned from happy to curious to angry. He pulled out his wand and walked toward us. "Who are you?" he said pointing his wand at us. "James and Lily Potter" James replies look at the boy, shocked. "LIARS, MY PARENTS ARE DEAD, JAMES AND LILY POTTER ARE DEAD, HOW DARE YOU IMPERSONATE MY PARENTS YOU FILTHY INSENTSITIVE DEATH EATERS" he yells, his voice cracking towards the end of the sentence. He pointed his wand at James and a red head points his wand at mm. "H-Harry?" I asked quietly, as crowd forming around us. He whips his head around to me and looked confused before his face turns angry. He points his wand at me and says

"Incarcerous". I feel invisable ropes bind me, then he points it at James "Incarcerous". "I'll take them to Dumbledores office, Ron get Professor McGonagall" He tells the redhead Ron. He and a redhead girl start leading us to the headmasters office. "Albus Dumbledore" Harry said as the gargoyle leap aside. They shove us up the stairs and through the door. They both froze when they saw who was sitting at the desk. Dumbledore stood up and held his hand up as though surrendering.
"Harry before you curse me, I can assure you that it is really me" He says pulling out a bottle of clear liquid. "Veritaserum" Dumbledore says before drinking three drops. "Whats your full name?" Harry asks his voice extremely suspicious. "Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore" He replies. "He's dead, Voldemort's dead" Harry says quietly. "You could have told me I was a horcrux"He mutters . "Who are you" He asks turning to us. "Lily and James Potter. Albus you know who we are. You came to our house a week ago," I say confused. "Harry unbind them" Dumbldore says gesturing to us. Harry reluctatly mutters the counter curse. I stretch out my arms as they are suddenly released. "Harry it's not just me that's back" Dumbledore says looking at us.

A/N- I finally finished editing the first chapter and now starting on the second. I don't know when I will be done it is taking longer than expected. I am hoping to have every chapter updated and maybe a few new chapters by the end of November. Remember if you have any suggestions for what to change the story tell me! Bye fellow witches and wizards.