First Year

James P.O.V.

    "What do you mean you're going to show us your memories?" I ask looking at the pensive. Harry pulls out his wand, puts it to his temple, and pulls out a long silvery thread and puts it in the pensive. "Since you didn't really get to see me grow up I thought maybe I could show you instead, if that is okay with you professor" He says looking at Dumbledore. "That is fine my dear boy, while you do that I must retrieve Fawkes from the forbidden forest, may I borrow your invisibility cloak Harry" Albus says looking at something silvery hanging out of Harrys pocket. He nods and pulls the cloak out of his pocket and hands it to the professor. "So, who wants to see my memories?" Harry asks as Albus leaves the room. Me, Lily, Sirius, and Remus nod. One by one we all go into the pensive. I walk forward and lean into the pensive.

     As I land on my feet I see that everyone is outside a small cupboard under the stairs. "Um Harry who did you live with when we died?" Lily asks looking afraid of the answer. "The Dursleys, when you gave your life for me it evoked ancient magic that made me safe if I lived with someone that had your blood" He explained as a women walked down the stairs and knocked on the cupboard door. "Up get up" She screeched before walking to the kitchen. "They didn't" I say voice full of disbelief. "Oh but they did" Harry murmurs as a younger version of himself walked out of the cupboard and into the kitchen. As we walked in I saw that there were a mountain of presents on the table. A large blonde child walked down stairs and started complaining about how he only had 37 presents. After that Petunia says that Ms.Figg can't take him. The memory switches and Harry is standing in front of a large snake. Slowly the snakes raises it's head and looks at him and winks. Harry winks back and then starts hissing at the snake. "Y-your a p-parsel mouth" I stutter looking at Harry, he puts his head down and nods. "That's so cool, when we are done we are pulling a prank involving snakes". In the memory I see dudley waddle over and punch Harry in the ribs. I mentally make a note to visit Lilys sister when we are done. The glass disappears and Dudley falls in as the snake uncoils and slithers out and hisses at Harry. The memory skips again and Harry is opening a letter in the kitchen, Vermin, sorry Vernon yanks it out of his hand and shoves him out the door. The memory goes to them at a hotel to them going to a hut on a rock in the sea. "This is on my birthday" Harry says as Hagrid knocks down the door and tells him he's a wizard. The memory switches to Harry looking confused at Kings Cross station. "Hagrid forgot to tell me how to get onto the platform" Harry explains. We watch Harry meet Ron and Hermione and get sorted. As we watched Harrys first flying Padfoot kept saying he is way better than me. We watched his  first game, Lily buried her head into my shoulder unable to watch. We see Harry going under the cloak to a mirrior and he saw us standing behind him, that's when lily broken down sobbing on my shoulder. Finally we come to the end of the year and see that it was the guy with the turban. They talk for a bit then he pulls Harry over to the mirrior from earlier but this time he sees himself putting a stone in his pocket. The a voice starts talking out of the turban, and qurriel unwrapped it. It was Voldemort. "You had to face Voldemort when you where 11" I say weakly looking at Harry. "The only years I didn't face him was 3rd and 6th, because 3rd year I thought Sirius was a mass murder out to kill me and 6th year Professor Snape kill Dumbledore on Dumbledores orders" He says watching the memory. Lily looks at me horrified that her friend could do that. We watched as Harry put his hands on qurriels face and he turns to ash. "Wait oh my god I killed someone my first year" Harry says looking at his hands. "No you didn't Harry that was You-know-who and a death eater" I assure him putting hand on his shoulder. After that we saw Harry in an infirmary bed talking to Dumbledore then gryffindor winning the house cup.  As we get out of the pensive Lily launches herself at Harry hugging him. "We missed so much, we should have been there for you" she sobs cling to him. "It's fine Mum really, I had my friends though everything" Harry says hugging Lily. She cries for a bit then backs away wiping her eyes. "I think we need to pay a visit to the Dursleys" I spat. "Okay we can go tomorrow" Harrys says walking up to gryffindor tower.

A/N; Hey guys. Sorry I haven't updated lately I've had a lot going on. I'm going to post a face reveal later along with something else.