Minister of Magic

Harry's P.O.V.

After a hour of tearful hugs and catching up with old friends, a large snowy owl swoops in and drops a letter on my lap. I paused and looked at the owl. A pang of sadness hit me as I was reminded of Hedwig. I shake it off and turn the letter over, it's from Kingsley, I rip it open and read it aloud

Dear Mr.Potter

I need to meet with you. The wizarding world is in panic, no one knows what going on. Could you send me a reply with this owl. If you want me to I could just floo to Hogwarts. By the way there are about a hundred reporters here requesting a interview so if you want to give one tell me.

From Minister Shacklebolt

"So if he comes what will we do, I mean a lot of the people in this room are supposed to be dead" Ginny points out. I pull out a piece of parchment and write back asking him to come so I can explain something to him, and send it back with the owl.
"There I just told him to come, he will need to know about this, he will be here in 2 hours I suggest that we all clean up before he gets here" I say heading up to the Gryffindor tower.

As I reach the fat lady she swings open without me muttering a single word. I climb through the portrait hole I am met by a explosion of cheers. By the time I can escape upstairs I only have a hour before shacklebolt gets here. God I sound like a teenage girl right now I think while steal someones extra robes and start cleaning up.

Magic time skip to when Shacklebolt gets there

I cast a disillusion charm on all of the dead people in the room so I can explain it to Kingsley. Just as I cast the last charm I can hear the fire whooshing behind me. "Hello Potter" A deep voice says behind me. "Hi Minister, what did you need to talk to me about?" I ask sitting down. "Well first I need to know, is there anyway the You-Know-Who can come back, like last time?" he asks me sitting down too. "No there isn't any way I made sure of that, but there is something I need to talk to you about that is really important" I saw, he nods and lets me continue. "After I killed Voldemort I found a few people and took them up to this office. Once we got up here a painting told me that it over heard a prophecy about the dark lord being killed and people close to me coming back to life" I explain to him and he tells me to continue. "And it's already come true, seven people have come back to life" I says getting up and taking off the charm. "Damn Kingsley you got old" my dad exclaims, mom just smiles. "Is this real?" he asks turning to me face full of disbelief. I nod and he walks up to my dad a hugs him. "Good to have you back guys" he says. As he was backing away I heard the fire whoosh before I can hide them, it was reporters. They all just stood there jaws hanging frozen in the spot. "Well they were going to find out eventually" Sirius says rolling his eyes, all of the reporters started whispering and taking pictures. "Okay everyone calm down, I can assure you that these people are real, there has been a prophecy about this and it came true so you can leave" Kingsley says ushering them to the fireplace. "I have to go too I'll need to sort this out" He says before stepping into the fire place. I decide to do something to help my parents get to know me. I walk over to the pensive and put it on Dumbledores desk. "Harry what are you doing" Mom asks putting a hand on my shoulder. "I think it's time for you to see my memories"

A/N Sorry for this being so late. I keep forgetting to update. I'm not going to edit the chapters that much unless they are really bad. If anyone who has read this before has any suggestions feel free to tell me. I will be posting the rest of the chapters soon. I also want to know if anyone wants me to do a face reveal?