The Prophecy

A/N In this Harry and Ginny are back together because I'm don't want to write it in. Also Harry still has the elder wand

James P.O.V.

Harry just stands there staring at us not saying anything, before turning to Dumbledore. "You believe them?" Harry finally says, the redheaded girl holding his hand. "Well if you want to give them veritaserum we can get Professor Snape" Dumbledore tells him. I notice that Harry has a sorrowful expression on his face. "Professor Snape is dead sir. Voldemort killed him because he thought that Snape was the master of the elder wand," Harry says with a sad tone. Wait is my son sad because snivellus is dead, he's a filthy dead eater I thought. "Oh I trust that he told you that Voldemort would have to kill you" Albus says, Lily has a horrified look on her face. Harry nodded. "Sorry sir, but how can we be sure that they are real?" Harry asks, still doubtful. "I know how I can prove that I'm me" I say quietly. Harry looks confused then realization dawns on his face. "How?" the redheaded girl says calmly.

"Prongs" Harry whispered, "Turn into prongs". I stand up and feel my limbs growing and shifting, fur sprouting over my body, and in my place is a large stag. Harry looks at me in disbelief as I turn back. "Dad" He says staring at me and Lily. "Mom" he says before lunging forward and hugs us tightly. We both embraced him tightly. I couldn't believe that any of this was real. After a while he pulls away and looks and Dumbledore. "But how?" Harry asks him. "I think I can answer that" A painting on the wall says. "Earlier Professor Trelawney was in here telling us how the battle was going and who was dead" the painting continues. "Cut to the chase Phineas" Albus says cutting the man off. "Fine, well as she was talking her eyes rolled up into her head and her voice changed and she said something about the dark lord being defeated and people close to the Boy-Who-Lived coming back to life, I didn't pay much attention to it," Phineas finished looking proud.

"Wait Sirius, Sirius will be back we need to get to the Ministry of Magic" Harry says looking frantic. "Sirius is dead?" I whisper. "Who else?". "Remus, Tonks, Fred, and Voldemort" the redheaded girl says. "Oh this is Ginny by the way my girlfriend" Harry says gesturing to the girl. "Wait Voldemort is dead? Who killed him?" Lily asks finally speaking up. "Me" Harry says looking straight at us. "Y-you killed him" I sputtered. "Yes now can we go and get Sirius" he says looking impatient. "Well Harry if we go there is a problem in that plan" Dumbledore replies. "What is the problem?" he asks him. "Three of the people in this room are dead" He says. "Me and Gin can go alone" Harry suggests pointing at the fire place. "Very well try to be careful, there are still death eaters everywhere"Dumbledore says and then Harry and Ginny stepped into the fire place and were gone.

A/N sorry this chapter is still really short, it's still just kinda a filler chapter. I'll probably post the next chapter tomorrow. Any suggestions are welcome from people who have read this story before, I'm looking for ways to improve this. Also sorry I didn't really edit this chapter much! Bye!!