Chapter 3: Dinner Pt.2

Y/n : Your Name
N/n : Nick Name
F/f : Favorite Food
F/r : Favorite Restaurant
F/c : Favorite Color
C/n : Cat Name
W/n : Wolf Name
S/f/c : Second Favorite Color
H/c : Hair Color
H/l : Hair Length
E/c : Eye Color

~More will be added as we go along~
Y/n Pov
I heard a knock on the door. I got up and stretched. I yawned. *knock knock* "Coming!" I yelled. I opened and yawned again. I scratched the back of my neck. *knock knock* "COMING!" I yelled. I ran downstairs and opened the door. "WHAT!?! Oh Aphmau! Hey! I'm sorry I thought you were someone else." I said. "It's alright I should have been more patient." "Please come in!" I say gesturing inside." She walked in and I closed the door behind her. "The place looks great!" Said Aphmaj looking around gawking. "Haha thanks Aphmau." "You don't have to call me Aphmau you can call me Aph!" She said smiling. "Ok. So why are you here?" I asked. "Oh well-" she turned to look at me. "I wanted to invite you to a dinner with me and all my friends! I want you to meet everyone and make you more comfortable." She smiled at me. "Oh...umm I don't know I still quite a few stuff to unpack in my room and in he basement-" "OH PLEASE Y/N! I want you to meet everyone! It's at Olive Garden!" She grabbed my arm and started tugging. "Olive Garden! Oh then I'm totally coming!" I said jumping up and down. "Really!?! Yay! It's at 6 so be ready by then. I'll come pick you up!" "Alright!" "I'll see you later!" And with that said she walked out. "Hmm what to wear..."

*sorry it's so short. I'm going to post another!*