Chapter 10: Play Night

Y/n : Your Name
N/n : Nick Name
F/f : Favorite Food
F/r : Favorite Restaurant
F/c : Favorite Color
C/n : Cat Name
W/n : Wolf Name
S/f/c : Second Favorite Color
H/c : Hair Color
H/l : Hair Length
E/c : Eye Color
F/d : Favorite Drink

~More will be added as we go along~

*A/n: Ok so for the next couple chapters some parts will be based on Ep: 19-20 of MyStreet*

Katelyn Pov

"Katelyn! Katelyn! Katelyn!" I heard. I turned around to see Laurence and Garroth. "What do you guys want? I'm right here." I waved them over. "Umm- Aaron said he wasn't feeling to good and that he needed to drop out of the play tonight." Garroth said. "ARE YOU SERIOUS!?! The play is tonight! We've been rehearsing for two days! Why isn't he here telling me himself!" I said frantically. "He's...uh...just that sick!" Laurence said. I sighed. "Well Garroth, you're his understudy so I guess if he can't make it you get the part." I shook my head upset. "YES! THE KISS IS MINE!" He shouted. Dante came running up from behind the stage. "Hey Katelyn! The sets are all secure. Geez Garroth whats with the giddy face you've got?" He asked confused.  "Aaron had to drop out of the play due to an illness so now Garroth gets to play Romeo." I said still upset. "Uhhh. Aaron is backstage right now rehearsing his lines." Dante said pointing behind him. "WHAT?!?" Laurence and Garroth yelled. "Are you kidding me?" I looked to Laurence and Garroth. They started whispering to each other about boarding up Aaron's house? "THAT'S IT! LAURENCE, GARROTH THAT'S THE THIRD TIME YOU'VE TRIED TO GET AARON OUT OF TH ROLE AS ROMEO! One more time before the play starts and I'll have you bothnot in the play at all!" I shouted. "Now...if you'll excuse me I need to make sure Cadenza is done with those costumes." I walked away and I could hear Garroth and Laurence talking to one another.

Laurence Pov

"It's going to take a miracle to stop that kissing scene." I looked to the ground. "Did someone say miracle?" I looked up and saw Lucinda. "Lucinda?" Dante asked. "That's right!" "You're back in town?" I asked. "Yep. Came back today. Nicole told me about the play Katelyn was directing so I decided to come and check it out when- I over heard your little dilemma." She giggled. "It's really none of your business." I said  shaking my head. She giggled again. "Oh what a shame! And here I was about to give you the answer to your problems." She held a potion in her hand. "Which is?" Dante said. "A very special potion I made. Here take this and when Romeo is about to kiss y/n throw it on him. You'll instantly switch places and boom you get the kiss!" She said with an evil grin handing me the potion. "Really?" I asked looking at the potion. "NO WAY!" Dante exclaimed. "You better believe it." She said putting her hand on her hips. "Wait. You're just gonna give this to me?" I asked concerned. "Consider it a favor. Now use it wisely. I haven't tested it yet so- really this is my chance to see it in action! Break a leg." She giggled and walked off. I looked at the potion. "Laurence are you really going to give that to Garroth?" Dante asked looking at me and pointing to the potion. "Pfft. No way! He walked off! This is my chance to steal that kiss!" I said putting the potion in my pocket. "Alright but make sure you hold on to it tight. I might try to steal it myself." He said walking off stage going back to whatever he was doing. "DANTE!" I shouted holding the potion that was in my pocket. 

*Time skip to when the play is about to start*

Y/n Pov

I looked at myself in the mirror. I am so not ready for this! I barely even knew Aaron but it seems like we get along great! Right? Right!? And now I'm just thinking to myself...Great! I'm going crazy! "So? How are you feeling about tonight?" I heard someone say. I turned around to see Aphmau. I sighed. "Very nervous. We only had two days of rehearsing! I don't think that was enough!" I sighed again. "Well that's all the time we had here. So we have to make do with what we got." She said shrugging. "In any case I wasn't asking about the play itself. I mean the kissing scene. That's the part you seem the most nervous about." She said smiling and getting closer. I started blushing. I chuckled nervously. "Y-y-yeah." I stuttered rubbing the back of my head. "Why are you so-" She was interrupted by someone barging in. "Jeffery!" She walked up and hugged him. "I just wanted to say that after words I am taking everyone out to dinner to my favorite place!" He said happily. "Can y/n and Zane come? I know you barely know y/n and you don't like Zane but-" She asked. He sighed. "I'd be happy to have y/n came! I suppose Zane can come. Tell him he's invited to." He shook his head upset. "Great!" She smiled. "Anyway! See you after the play! Break a leg!" He smiled then walked off. "10 minutes until curtain call!" We heard over the speaker. Aphmau and I looked up. I shuddered. Aphmau must have saw me shudder. "Calm down y/n. You'e gonna do great!" She said trying to reassure me. "And don't even think of the fact that Laurence and Garroth might try to ruin the play." She said a bit nervously. "Wait...Why would they do that!?!" I asked afraid a little. "Oh! Don't worry!" She laughed nervously. "5 minutes! Everyone to the stage!" I shuddered again. "Break a leg!" She said then walked off. "You too..." I said nervously. 

*Time skip to after all the scenes are over and now it it the kissing scene!*  

Katelyn Pov

"We are now at intermission!" I yelled over the intercom. "You guys are doing a fantastic job! Just the last scene left!" I ran and yelled running back stage. "Uh-pardon me for asking Katelyn but isn't the intermission supposed to be in the middle of the play...not the end." Travis said. "Usually. But I wanted to put it towards the best part since y/n is so nervous about the kissing scene I wanted her to catch her breath before this big part! Speaking of which. Where is y/n and Aaron?" I looked around but didn't see them. "Y/n is in her dressing room- I know that because I kind of snooped there and got kicked out- and as for Aaron I'm not sure." Travis answered. 

Garroth Pov

Aaron was walking to the bathroom by himself. Laurence and I followed quickly behind him. I quickly blocked the door. 

Katelyn Pov

"Quick! Find Aaron! This isn't funny. There's five minutes until final curtain call!" I started panicking. "Kawaii-Chan looked everywhere but Aaron-Kun isn't anywhere to be found!" Kawaii-Chan said upset. "I can't find him either!" Travis said worried. "Then find Garroth! We need a Romeo!" I demanded. "I don't know where he is or Laurence for that matter!" Travis said throwing his hand in the air! 

Y/n Pov

I started pacing in my dressing room. Garroth walked in. "Oh Garroth!" "I'm here. What's up?" You guys didn't do anything to Aaron did you?" I asked crossing my arms across my chest. "W-what. N-n-no." He stated. "I haven't seen him." "Well Garroth you have the part of Romeo! Quick there's 4 minutes left till curtain call!" "Wait a minute! The audience will be able to tell that he isn't the original Romeo it will break there emergent!" Travis said. "You're right! Garroth out on this helmet! It will give y/n the chance to kiss you and the audience won't be able to tell you're not Aaron." She handed Garroth a mask. "Now kiss Garroth! Oh my Irene!" I threw my hands in the air. "Hurry! There's three minutes until the final scene!"

*Tiny time skip to last scene*

"What's here? A cup? Closed in mine true loves hand? Poison I see. Hath been his timeless end. OH. Drink on left not a friendly drop. I will kiss thy lips happily some poison yet thy hang on them. I leaned to kiss Garroth when I was suddenly teleport-ed to off stage. "What the?" I looked on the stage behind the curtains. I saw something that I never thought I would ever see! Laurence was kissing Garroth! Garroth and Laurence both screamed in terror. I was rolling on the floor laughing. 

*Time skip to after play is over*

Aphmau Pov

Travis walked in with Aaron. "Found Aaron locked in the bathroom." "Garroth-kun!" "Kawaii-Chan, Calm down. I think Garroth and Laurence BOTH learned there lesson." I giggled. "You guys were so cute!" I teased. "Now let this be a lesson to you both. Never let your jealousy drive you again!" They both started ranting.

Y/n Pov

I sat on the stage and looked out into the audience that wasn't there. I heard foot steps behind. I turned to see Aaron. I stood up. "Aaron I'm sorry about Laurence and Garroth. I had no idea that they liked me and that they would do this. To you especially!" I looked to the ground. "You really should'nt have had to dealt with that." "Heh! I bet they learned their lesson." He said walking over to me. I stated laughing. "HA! Yeah! They sure did! Oh my Irene that was hysterical! Too bad I guess. I was really looking forward to that kissing scene." I shook my head and looked to the floor again. "Oh?" I giggled. "Not really...I was actually really nervous-." I looked over at Aaron. "uh-Aaron?" He pulled my waist toward him and gently grabbed my face and pulled me in. Our lips met and I was shocked. I eventually melted into the kiss and put my arms around him. 

*OOOOOHHHH THE KISS! Lol. So predictable!*