Chapter 14: A date date? Pt.2

Y/n : Your Name
N/n : Nick Name
F/f : Favorite Food
F/r : Favorite Restaurant
F/c : Favorite Color
C/n : Cat Name
W/n : Wolf Name
S/f/c : Second Favorite Color
H/c : Hair Color
H/l : Hair Length
E/c : Eye Color
F/d : Favorite Drink
F/c/f : Favorite Cake Flavor
F/m : Favorite Movie
F/t/s : Favorite TV Show

~More will be added as we go along~

Y/n Pov

Aaron was driving for the longest time. "Are we there yet!?" I asked like annoyed child. "Heh. Almost." He said. He drove for another ten minutes. He finally stopped the car. "We're here." He said getting out of the car then going to my side and opening the door. I stepped out of the car and looked around. By the time we got there it was about 7! It was starting to get dark and the sun was starting to set. We were at a big beautiful beach. The sun had started to turn the water orange or at least that's what it looked like.

 The sun had started to turn the water orange or at least that's what it looked like

(Where you guys are at!^^^)

I just stood there. It was beautiful. I must have been standing there for  awhile cause Aaron was calling my name. I finally snapped back to reality. "Oops Sorry." I said rubbing the back of my neck. He chuckled. I looked at him. He started walking along the shoreline. "Wait Aaron!" I said grabbing his wrist. 

Aaron Pov

Y/n grabbed my wrist. I turned around. She pulled me closer and grabbed my face. I just stood there. I could feel myself blushing. She was on her tiptoes. She pulled me in. I blushed even harder. She stopped pulling my face right in front of hers. "You really should leave your mask off." She said smiling while taking off my mask. I felt the breeze on my face and hair. I smiled at her. 

*Time skip to when you two are walking on the shoreline*

I was looking at Y/n when she was talking about why she moved here. I wasn't really paying attention. She was so beautiful. The way the sun shined on her h/l h/n hair. They way she smiled. Her laugh, her personality, her everything. I think I'm in love with her. I smiled at the thought.

Y/n Pov

Aaron had asked why I had moved to MyStreet. I could tell he wasn't really listening. I giggled a bit. I stopped walking to take a break. I sat on the sand smoothing my dress under me. Aaron sat next to me. "Beautiful isn't?" He asked putting his arms behind him to hold him upright. "Yeah. It really is." I smiled. 

We sat there watching the sun set for the longest time. I scooted closer to Aaron and out my head on his shoulders. "Y/n?" He asked breaking the silence. "Yeah?" I asked not moving my head. "I know it's only been a couple months now since you moved to MyStreet, but I feel like I've known you forever." He replied. "Really? I feel the same way." I said lifting my head then putting it back. "Y/n-" He paused. I lifted my head up and looked at him. "Yes?" He sat up wiping sand off his hand. "When we kissed that night after the play-" He paused again. I watched him as he talked. "What I'm trying to say I guess is-" His eyes glistened from the sun as he looked at me. 

Aaron Pov

"What?" She asked.

"We hang out a lot and when I'm around you...I could see myself enjoying anything as long as your around. In those moments it's just us. It doesn't matter I just love being with you." I started. 

"A-Aaron? Are you for real right now?" She laughed nervously.

"I am." I chuckled. "I-I love you Y/n. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"What!?" She asked really shocked. "Look Y/n. I know Aphmau and Kawaii-Chan are already shipping us, it's fairly obvious." She giggled. "But I love being with you and I want it to last forever." 

Y/n Pov

I was so shocked. I thought for a coupled seconds. "You know I am the worst possible choice you could have as a girlfriend right." I laughed. "I drool in my sleep, I also spend WAY too much time on the internet, I am lazy as hell! I am terrible at doing any chores or stuff in general, I watch way too much TV as well and I drink straight from cartons, which is not ok but I do it anyways, and I read and write way too much fanfiction which sometimes it involves....wait....you didn't here that last part..." I laughed nervously. "What I meant was that-" I was cut off. Aaron had grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into a kiss. I had been tensed but as soon as our lips touched I relaxed. 

He had kept hold of my waist and looked directly in my eyes. "I don't talk much, I'm socially awkward when it comes to talking to people, I'm very blunt in what I have to say, and your not the only one who drinks straight from the milk carton." He put his right hand on my face. "But none of that matters to me. I love you for you. Now I'm going to ask you again, Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?"

I smiled. "Yes." He smiled back. He pulled me in again for another kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me in more. 

*Time skip back home* 

Aaron Pov

Y/n had fallen asleep in the car so when we got to her house I picked her up out of the car bridal style and brought her inside. I set her on her bed and pushed her h/c out of her face. I smiled and kissed her on her forehead. Now I can finally say...

Y/n is my girlfriend.

*Don't worry! This story is not over! I am still going to keep working on this story as well as my other MyStreet story ;)) And yes I did do a scene from Aphmau's ep: 35 of MyStreet Season 1. I will try and upload as much as I can each day! For now...Good-Bye my little nuggets! <3*