Chapter 1

A/N: This is a Elejah, Klaroline, and Kennett story. One Silas is at the bottom of the lake and not Stefan! Oh and no Klayley baby!! This is my first fanfic so please tell me what you think! Post 4x23

~

Bonnie P.O.V

Bonnie stood crying as she watched Elena and Caroline pack up their things for college. The girls had learned from Jeremy that Bonnie was dead and were silently mourning her. Damon and Stefan had gotten her body from the tunnels and they had her funeral a week ago.

She was now on the other side and it was a place that she wouldn't even send her worst enemies, even Klaus. On the other side you were totally and completely alone, you can see your loved ones, hear them. But they cannot see or hear you. Even Jeremy's ability to talk to the dead has disappeared. Caroline and Elena were so excited to go to Delcrest, it is only a few hours out of town so they can come back to Mystic Falls anytime.

Although Elena had made her choice of being with Damon, that didn't last long. Though they may have loved each other he controlled her too much and she didn't like it. So Elena broke it off and stayed friends with both Stefan and Damon.

Damon being Damon though got angry and went on a rampage then shortly left town, I checked up on him and last I saw he was having a blond fest in New York. Knowing what he was doing disappointed Elena, but Caroline told her to get over it and to go back to her "epic romance."

After I watched them finish packing I went to my old house, where my father was. When I saw him my heart broke into a thousand pieces. He looked sick, was starting to grow a scraggly beard, and has bags under his eyes from sleepless nights. My dad was sitting on the couch so I sat by him, but it's not like he could tell.

When I looked into his hands I saw a picture of me when I was five years old, he murmured my name then started weeping. I couldn't take it anymore so I ran, and I ran.

When I stopped I realized I stopped in the Mystic Falls Graveyard. Oh, the irony. I sat against my grave and started to bawl my eyes out saying "why did this happen to me?"

After a few minutes I realized something was behind me, when I turned around I saw someone who I hoped to never see again. He just smiled and said "Hello mate"

~

Klaus P.O.V

He was on his way back from New Orleans, his trip in Mystic Falls took longer then expected and after that he had to deal with a few things in Barcelona. When he first walked into his mansion, it seemed deathly quite, pun intended.

I called out "Elijah, where the bloody hell are you?" Elijah had been staying with him ever since they learned Hailey was bearing his child. He heard some movement in his studio, so he went to go see what was making the noise.

When he walked through the door he noticed his brother looked angered, worried, and sad. "Why didn't you answer me?" I asked. Then he looked into my eyes and I saw an immense amount of sorrow.

Elijah started to explain, "While you were gone there were some....complications." I narrowed my eyes and asked "What kind of complications?" Elijah sighed, he looked very tired like he has been pondering about how to tell me this.

He started, "A few weeks ago I went into town and asked Sophie to watch over Hailey and-" "YOU HAD THE WITCH WATCH HER!?" I screamed.

"Calm down Niklaus! Yes, I had Sophie watch over Hailey for thirty minutes, but when I came back...they were both dead."

I stood there dumbfounded for a moment, but then it hit me and I smiled. Elijah had a complete look of confusion over his face. " Well, must say they both deserved it." I chuckled.

He then started " You mean you're not-", but Klaus cut him off again. " Angry, sad, depressed? You see dear, older brother, I never wanted this I was bored and now it is over. I know what I truly want and I will get it and have it for an eternity. Oh, and Elijah, you should join me I'm sure there is also some dopplegänger you've been waiting to see." It was Elijah's turn to stand there dumbfounded, but when I walked out the door he followed.

Before I left I did pay Marcel a visit and ripped out his heart. Then we were on our way to our beloved Mystic Falls, Virginia.

~

A/N: Who did Bonnie see? And what will Klaus and Elijah do when they return to Mystic Falls?