Chapter 13 (part 1)

A/N: I'm sorry I haven't updated as planned I've had a lot to do. I also want to thank you guys for your support in my story, you guys are the best.

Klaus P.O.V

The last thing I saw before I fell unconscious was my brother falling to the floor, dead.

~10 Hours Earlier~

Kol and I looked at each other when we heard the clanging of swords. This is the third time they've gone at it this week. That may be usual for me, but Elijah never gets into fights. We head outside to see Mikael block Elijah's sword, which would've hit his stomach. Kol looks at me and whispers, "This is different from all the other times."

I nod in agreement, we gave been watching Elijah got the past few weeks and he has been on edge. Everyone can see it, but no one dates ask in case yet will face is recent short-temper.

They exchange more blows until Esther comes and breaks up the fight scolding them both, ha she never did the for me, she just stood and watched. Both Mikael and Elijah stormed off scaring anyone in their path. I said, "We need to stop this and figure out what he is hiding from us."

"Too bad you won't be able to get to him," a voice behind us said. Kol and I turned around to see Ayanna standing behind us.

"Ayanna, what are yo-" Kol started but then she knocked us unconscious with a spell.

~6 Hours Later~

Elena P.O.V.

"Is it me or is it strange that we haven't heard a peep from any of the Mikaelson's?" Caroline asked just as someone knocked on the door. Bonnie went to go answer it and there stood Rebekah with worry all over her face.

At the sight of us she started to cry, we have become rather close to her these last weeks, and we started to comfort her. "What's wrong," I ask curiously.

She turns her head towards me and said, "My brothers are missing, no one has seen Elijah, Kol, and Nik in hours! What if something happened to them!" And another wave of tears come forward.

Caroline, Bonnie, and I all shot looks at each other. I mumbled in my breath low enough for Caroline to hear, "Have Bonnie do a located spell." Then told Rebekah that I would take her home. After Rebekah fell asleep, I walked outside and ran straight into someone.

In front of me stood Elijah. "Where have you been! And where are Kol and Klaus, everyone is worried sick!" At my words his face paled.

"Are Kol and Niklaus not here?" When I nodded my head no, he told me to follow him. We ended up in a shack in the forest, not too far where you can get lost, but not close enough to be seen.

"Elena, I need you to not ask any questions and do as I say, do you understand?" He asked. I nodded my head and he ordered, "In the chest there is a figurine of a wolf and a wooden sword, can you get them." I went over to the makeshift chest and found what he said, I went over and handed them to him. He grabbed a few other things and started to mumble under his breath.

I couldn't understand a word he said, but after he finished the items glowed and then stopped. "What was that," I asked uncertainly.

"Over the years I have had secrets that my family never even had a clue of, and that was the most important one," he explained.

"But what was it, Elijah," I asked. He thought about it for a moment as if considering to tell me.

Finally, he turned to me and said, "I am a warlock"