Chapter 12

A/N: sorry, I haven't posted!! And I'm wondering if you guys have figured out what I've been hinting at for the last chapters ;) comment your guess

~

TWOTOS P.O.V.

This cannot do, the witch is supposed to help them. We just have to find a way to prevent the elder witches plans.

~

Kol P.O.V

What happened, I remember I was talking to Bonnie then I blacked out. Wait, where am I?

I shot up igniting the pain in my head and my chest. "Ugh," I moaned, "what happened?"

"Well look at that! Sleeping beauty has finally woken up, I thought he'd be down for another day," Nik remarks. Finn shoots him a glare telling him to shut up. I look around and notice that I'm at our old house, they must've taken me to Esther to heal me.

"Niklaus! That is enough, your brother has been injured and you should be taking care of him, not making fun of him," scolded Esther. Ha, like the woman actually cares about us. It's not like she's a lying cheat, maybe I should take away Bex's title of strumpet and give it to her.

I laugh at the thought and the trio look at me strangely. "Maybe something did go wrong with Kol," Finn teased. That shocked Klaus and I for the Finn we last met was sacrificial lamb in the lions den. Regardless to any look that Esther sends them Klaus and Finn laugh at me.

"Can I get out of the bed E-Mother?" I ask her. She didn't catch onto how I misspoke, but Finn did and he gave me a questioning look. Esther allowed me to go into the main room which all of the others were in.

Surprisingly, the girls started to fuss over me wondering if I was alright. I told them I was fine but a little sore, they all seemed to believe it expect for 'lijah who gave me the 'I'm not falling for it' look. Eh, at least it isn't the 'I'm not angry with you, but disappointed' look, it was one that he perfected over the years and it can even make Nik squirm.

While talking about what I missed I learned that I was out of it for three days, three bloody days! No wonder why they were worried, although they were probably worried about my anyway. I have that effect of people. Finn left to go get more firewood for the fire was dying and Esther left us some time ago.

Some time after Finn left Caroline and Elena stiffened. "What is it," Elijah asked. They looked at each other until they whispered, "Mikael." Just then, the man himself walked into the room.

He shot the girls a glare and asked in a loud, demanding voice, "who are you three?!" This time it was Bonnie who answered, "We are visiting a family friend and your sons were kind enough to show us around."

Mikael looked at them all and them addressed Elijah, "Boy, where is your mother, Finn, and Rebekah?"

Elijah's unfathomable eyes looked into Mikael's naturally aggressive eyes. He replied rather stonily, "I don't know, what have we all done wrong now?" That fired up Mikael and he left to blow off steam for he didn't want to hit him in front of the girls to scare off what he thought 'potential brides'.

We bid the girls farewell as they left for Ayanna's and Elijah stormed, well as close to storm as it gets for him, to his room. I looked at Nik and asked questionly. "What was that about?" He gave me a concerned look and said, "I have no idea."

That scared us, for Elijah rarely got angry. For him to get angry Mikael must have done something terrible. Little did we know, how horrible Mikaels deed against Elijah really was. Nor, did we know how it could cost us our eldest brother.