Chapter 1

Six months have passed by since Tsuna fell into a coma. Six months since the Vongola Guardians have heard their Sky speak. Hibari was the one who is the most depressed out of all the others, he was the one who was in love with Tsuna and it was his ancestor that his crush was in love with, and it was everyone's fault for dragging him from the past and away from him. Hibari stares at Tsuna's sleeping form begging him to wake up, begging for him to show him that gentle smile once again, begging for him to wake up so he can confess his feelings for him and try and court the man. But nothing seems to be working. Tsuna who is broken cannot seem to wake up from his coma. Tsuna can hear everything that is going on and wishes to wake up to comfort his family but the pain of having to leave Alaude was to much for his soul to take and he is unable to push himself that much more to wake up, since he knew Alaude isn't there to welcome him since he has been dead for many years.

While Tsuna is in a coma in the future the first generation vongola family is sensing everything that is going on since their will stays in the ring. They know what happened and know what's going on with Tsuna but they can't seem to muster the strength to show themselves since they need Tsuna to have the will to wake up. Alaude looks down with his bangs covering his eyes feeling completely useless since the love of his life is in a coma and he is the reason for it. If only he would just materialize and comfort Tsuna and show him that it will all be okay, and possibly help out his descendent with capturing his lovers heart so he won't be alone anymore. As much as he hates the idea of Tsuna loving someone else he knows it is what needs to happen, and if it is someone from his bloodline then he can accept it a bit more.

Tsuna is struggling to wake up and is hoping someone in reality can somehow help him out. He knows he cannot stay in a coma for very long and that his famgilia is in need of him. A few weeks have passed and the first generation noticed that Tsuna is finally struggling more to wake up, so Giotto and the rest are finally able to show themselves to the tenth generation and tell them how to wake up their sleeping boss. Alaude and Hibari walk over to Tsuna and place their hands onto his soft fluffy brown hair and pray for him to wake up.