Chapter 4 Final

Alaude looks down at Tsuna and finally decides that it's for the best, it's better for Tsuna to be with Hibari then be alone and depressed for the rest of his life. It's not like he can be there for Tsuna in person, he is just a ghost. Tsuna looks towards Hibari and give him a small but very lovely smile that cause him to blush. Hibari not being the one to show emotions to others just turns around to hide his blush but the other two males in the room already noticed it.

Alaude stands up and nods at Tsuna giving him a silent message that he is going back into the ring. Tsuna nods back at him allowing the man to go rest and watch over them as they go on with their lives. Tsuna looks at Hibari and squeezes his hand trying to ignore the pain in his heart since the man he loved and still loves is going away for a long time once again. Hibari looks at Tsuna and squeezes back trying to show his new lover that thing are going to be okay and that he is no longer alone.

~Time Skip~

A few years have passes and Tsuna and Hibari have been conjoined at the hip lately. Neither one of them wishes for the other to go away somewhere by themselves since all they wish to so is be together and be happy. It took time for Tsuna to get over Alaude and even still he has slight feelings for the first generation Cloud. But his heart belongs to Hibari Kyoya now and he couldn't be any happier. Their wedding is a few months off and missions have been going well for the famgilia. All in all Tsuna and Hibari are happily in love with each other and neither of them wishes for anything different.