Chapter 2

With the feeling of the heat from his cloud guardians hand and the nostilgia heat from another person hands Tsuna was finally able to open his eyes. Tsuna looked around the room he woke up in wondering where he was, that is when he noticed that both Hibari and Alaude were standing over him looking at him like they were going to break down crying any moment. Seeing his two most loved people look so sad Tsuna felt really upset with himself for putting them threw this entire ordeal.

"What's wrong guys? Stop looking so defeated this isn't like you." Tsuna spoke for the first time which caused Alaude and Hibari to snap out of their daze and look down at him. Seeing that their loved one/lover was awake they put on a rare smile and hugged the just awakened sky. Tsuna knowing full well that he just put them threw hell just hugged them back rubbing their backs to calm them down. Tsuna looks into their eyes and smiles at them reassuring them that he is now okay. "I am so sorry for worrying you. I should have been stronger than this and just dealt with the feeling of being alone, I hope you can forgive me." Tsuna says sadly, not knowing if anyone could forgive him for putting them threw hell, specially Hibari who he found out was in love with him, and his current lover who is technically dead and is only a ghost right now. Tsuna felt depressed knowing that Alaude had to suffer in the ring seeing him like that and not being able to help at all, suffer for his entire life, but he did move on and have a child or else Hibari wouldn't be alive at the moment.

The thought of Alaude marrying another person and sleeping with them really broke his heart, even though he knew it had to be done it still broke him. Alaude and Hibaro noticed the small change in Tsuna's aura and knew right away what it was about. Alaude leaned down and kissed Tsuna on the forehead and apologized for having to be with another person. Tsuna shook his head saying that there is nothing for him to apologize for and everything went how fate wanted it to go in the first place. Hibari on the other hand just knelt down beside Tsuna and took one of his hands into his own and gave him a slight squeeze of reassurance that he is going to be there for him from now on. "Tsunayoshi, from now on you never have to be alone, from now on you will have me by your side protecting you, and loving you with all my heart. I will never let another man steal you away from me again, even of that man happens to be my own ancester. He will never once be allowed to call you his own since you now belong to me."