Revenge!Gerard gets framed for murder.

I came up with this idea recently after reading tragician_child 's "Take Me Away."

Basically it's about Revenge!Gerard getting framed for a murder he didn't commit (as the title says). But I have this idea of him being kind of stuck up and lost in the fame and the revenge "image."

This was in my notes app as the summary:
"Gerard Way plays a murderous psychopath on MTV and in photo shoots. He poses with a prop knife covered in fake blood and teenage girls scream. So when a fan turns up dead, he's assumed to be the supposed killer."

And since he's "obsessed" with blood, murder, revenge, etc it looks like it'd be something he'd do but really it's just a persona of his for the album.

Obviously if you want to take the idea or write something based off this, you can change things to make them however you want. Like you can make it so it's also frerard or Gerard is framed for killing someone else idk. This is all I came up with.

I like to think of this book as a book for prompts? I'm always thinking of ideas and most of the time I don't do anything with them. So here they can be put out into the world and be used.

If you wanna use it or whatever you'd like to do with it, comment or message me idc. I think it's a fun idea. That's all, have a good day :))) - Paige

p.s. the whole idea gives me a "psych" vibe (ya know the tv show) and I love it