Who are they???

Standing among the audience, someone was watching him. The ringleader who once had a partner. Atlas seemed to give the same speech over and over again the person watching tilted their head up, knowing the trick that Atlas was preforming, having performed it before. Just bribe somebody and make sure they know the card suit. And today it was the seven of diamonds. Well they have 52 ways to do the trick.

"The closer you look, the less you see." He says.

As soon as the deck of cards flew into the air, the tower lights lit in the same suit. The audience was impresed by the show, to see the rigth card in the tower like......MAGIC.

Merritt McKinney was a has-been. The mentalist literally had no shame off what happen to his life, and the magician liked him.

Inside a small building in New Orleans, watching, Merritt con his way into a couple hundred bucks or so. He used his mentalism on the wife that had a cheating husband. And in order for all the bullshit between them to go away, he got some cash and the man was scarred for life with the image of Merritt naked in place of his Janet the wife's sister.

An early morning in New York City was just another normality in the magician's life. A young magician was playing coy as he 'bent' a spoon with his mind. Of course, the spoon was already pre-bent, moving his hand slightly to make it look like he was bending it with his mind. He was also being very conning - pickpocketing the man who saw through the trick with ease. Which was the point.

It was just a normal day, and today turned out to be abnormal for that reason of Jack Wilder, an up and coming talented magician with a sleight of hand talent.

Henley Reeves was a fine illusionist. She was absolutely brilliant, and the way she could just light up a stage, it was important. Escaping from the water before a tank of piranha came onto her. The magician watched as Henley was dunked into the water, handcuffed and legs cuffed as well. The magician in question watched intensely as the illusionist pretended something was going wrong - it was all an act, but the audience didn't know that. Why would they? They were at a magic show.

Henley was able to 'free' herself from the cuffs, swimming up to the surface, just as the buzzer went off, freeing the piranha. In an instant, the tank was filled with bright red food coloring and Henley was fine, in the audience, shouting at her own show about how that was bullshit. The moment the audience realized it was a trick, Henley was praised.

But still have left one more magician. One more girl.