Chapter 5 - The FBI

I start to wake up because of the ligth of the sun that was coming in the window, finding an arm around my wraist pulling me to semebody torso. I was in a fog as first before remembering last night – I had a nigthmare went to Danny's room and went to sleep with him. I slowly and carefully try to moved his arm off of me withou disturb him. I put my hand on his and when I was almost out he pull me locking his arm in me tigh, very tigh, his head was in my neck, every time he breath send chills in my body.

"Morning...." I heard him said to me. I turn to see him already looking at me with a smirk in his face.

"Hey...." I said a little unconfortable "....can you....let me go?" I ask him, I was already red was a tomato.

He fanilly see how we are and get red as well "O-of cour-rse." He aid leting me go.

I look at him still blushing, I grab my glasses and put it on. We get up simultaneously, I laugh at him. "I'm going to change...so....see you in a bit." I said and rush out of the room into mine.

"Walk of shame?" I groaned, turning towards Merritt who had a book in his hand and a familiar smirk in his face "If so, I have to have Jack and Henley hand over their shares" my eyes widened. They were betting on how long before me and Danny got together. I'll kill them!!!!!!!

"Nope, no walk of shame. Ain't happenin' between me and Danny-Boy, Merritt." I gave a smirk at him before slamming the door closed to my bedroom.

Once in my room I get the clothes for today and take a shower. I put a blue skirt with white socks and black shoes, a blue/white swetter and a green coat. I get my bags and try to get them downstairs. Henley help with my makeup and I help her with her hair.

I pass trhow the frige and got me an apple to eat and to grab an extra cup of coffee, because I need my morning coffe to wake up. As I poured the black liquid into the cup she counted down on her fingers before pointing to the door when the FBI entered the hotel room.

The four Horsemen who were in the room barely acknowledged the FBI agents that broke into the room that morning. I huffed a throaty laugh as I held one of my hands uo and the other holding the coffe. Merritt was forced to put his book down as Henley came down the stairs, putting on her leather jacket. "Oh!" She faked exclaimed, holding up her hands like us "Do one of you guys mind giving us a hand with our bags?" Henley asked with a smile making me laught.

"Let's go."

The Five Horsemen were escorted down through the lobby of the hotel Aria. People were cheering and shouting to the Horsemen. They were more popular than the mystery benefactor intended. I was in-between Henley and Daniel, hearing the cheers and shouts. Many people were saying 'I love you' to certain people and just normal things like, 'You rock,' 'you're awesome,' and other things.

In the car I was with Danny and the others were in the other car, was like they were planing this.....But I was so bored that I rest my head in Danny shoulder making him stiff but soon relax, he put his arm around my shoulder and pull my close to him.

"I bored....." I said making him laugth at me.

"Wait a little longer, soon you won't be any more." he kiss my head, with thi I just look out of the windon thil get there.

I was really bored. My head was leaning back against the metal chair, trying to count the dots on the ceiling tiles. That's how bored I am. I was in the low 460s when the door opened, looking up, smirking until my smirk fell. "Oh, hell." I muttered, resting my arms on the metal table.

"Seriously, Pam?"

"God, you haven't been in my life for over five years, Dylan. You expect me to call you up every time I have cash on me?" I asked with a smirk he knew too well.

"You two...know each other?"

"My father's best friend, basically family, aren't I, Dylan?" I said.

"How'd you steal the money?"

I through for a moment. "Oh, you mean the 3.2 million from the French bank? You know it's all magic." I grinned.

"Cut the bullshit."

"We did magic, plain and simple. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. We're magicians - the Five Horsemen." I explained.

"Then how did the playing card get into the bank vault?" FBI agent Dylan Rhodes' partner, Interpol agent Alma Dray asked.

"Well, Agent Dray, again...magic." I said, again.

"Pammela, this is serious. You are going to be arrested for this as an accessory if you didn't rob the bank." Dylan explained.

"Oh, didn't someone talk to Merritt before coming and seeing me?" I asked with a smirk in my face.

"Yes, we did speak to Mr. McKinney, Miss Starling." Alma gave a smile.

"Aww...did Merritt do his little mental thing on you?" I asked, pointing to her head. Dylan's eyes narrowed. "I'll take that as a yes. It was the father??" I chuckled.

"Just shut up!" He scream.

"It was the father, in a very young age......all that magic, that smile." I said trying to get on his nerves.

"I said Shut UP!!" he scream really loud this time, I think the other people in the other rooms could hear it.

"Look, Dylan. If you think there's a DA willing to make any sense of this to a jury, then you've got a pretty damn good DA's. But since you most likely don't, we have a show to preform." I stated, attempting to cross my arms but falling with the cufs.

"This isn't a joking matter."

I tilted my head in confusion. "Who said I was joking, Dylan? Let's getting something straight - if you make a case out of this or even throw the five of us into jail, the press will have a field day with this. We'll be more famous than we already are." I make myself clear.

Looking at Dylan's face, seeing him growing even more pissed than he was before. "Oh, and don't go all 'you know who's sat in that chair before...blah, blah, blah.' I've heard it all before. You can't make a case against us, Dylan. We don't leave a trail." I stated with a smirk.

"Pammela White Snow!"

"You have no right to call me by my full name, Dylan! Listen here, we want you to follows us. You will never see what's comin' at you, Dylan - and when you think you're getting close to us, you'll find yourself 10 spaces backwards." I stated getting mad at him.

Dylan glared.

"To quote Daniel Atlas, 'the more you look, the less you see.'" I quoted straight from Atlas. It was one of my favorite quotes from him. Dylan kept his anger to a minimum. I gave a smile, twisting my wrists and the cuffs released from me wrists.

"How'd you?"

I shrugged, crossing my arms properly against my chest. "Good afternoon, Agent Rhodes." I said, waving my fingers at him and Agent Dray. Dylan stood up from the chair, slamming the door closed behind him. I smirked, looking over my shoulder at security camera, giving it a wave.

Soon enough, the Five Horsemen were allowed to leave with no charges. I walked out in front of Merritt, holding the gated door open for him and Jack. Two cars were waiting from them outside the FBI building. I wave to Dylan who was coming out of the building to watch the Horsemen drive away.

"Did you get it?" I asked when she entered the car with Danny. Daniel reached into his pocket, pulling out the cellphone that belonged to Dylan Rhodes.

"Got it." Danny smiled.

"Perfect." I said.