Chapter 2 - The Five Magicians

New York City~~Friday~~~

I wake up, and did my usualy routine. I get out of the bed and went to the bathroom, I get my phone to see what time was.

"Shit! I late." I said, I have 3 hours to be there in the andres.

I run to the bathroom taking a quick shower and doing my hygiene, I choose my clothes for the day a black skirt a red shirt, gray socks that go up to my thighs and a black shoe with red sole. I brush my hair almost pulling it from the scalp, I made my simple makeup only for the day. I run from my room to the kitchen where I prepare coffee and put in a travel cup. I grab my black coat and my bag, put my journal and my wallet...... but I think I'm forgetting something ....... what should be ..... My Phone! Run taking it from my dresser and put in my bag and take the coffee. Get out of my apartment closing and locking the door. Run in faster the stairs almost falling five times along the way.

In the bustling streets of New York see a lot of people running to do what is in their agendas, I try to stop a taxi but it just goes.

"You idiot!" Scream for taxi driver.

I call another taxi this time stop and I enter, close the door.

"Where?" he asks.

"For 45 East Evans Street." I said and I drink some of my coffee, it was not long until it arrived there.

The cab driver that was taking me seemed to know the route well. He probably could have done the drive blindfolded, but was a long drive I almost sleep there, thanks to my cofee that I tay awake.

I came up to the building, it looked like hardly anyone was living it and the city was surely not making an effect to rebuild some of it, but they cold. It look like a horror movie, like at any moment a....vampire or a zoombie will pop out of there and come after me.

I opened the door, not knowing what room she was supposed to be at so I just walk up, to I see something that will make me stop and say ' Is here.', so I just alked up the stairs, and when I walk I stop when I see a old man against the door number 6A.....I think.....mabe not......

"Hi." I said drink my cofe.

"Let me be the first one to kick my ego to the curb." The older magician told me, I just laugth.

"Sorry."

"Don't be. I'm Merritt." He said.

"The magician." I said, he just lift his eyebrow "My friend's mom loved you."

"How old are you?" he ask.

"22." I said.

"Of course." He said " And you are...?" Merrit asks me.

"Sorry, uh, I'm just a bit nervous. I'm Pammela Rosaly White." I say to him, held out my hand for Merritt to shake, "Oh, and sorry I don't really know who you are, is just that I don't watch so much TV." I added a bit embarassed.

"Don't worry about it, kid." He said waving his hand .

"So, Merritt, if I remember you are a mentalist?" I asked.

"Yep." He said.

In the meddle of the talk a male and female voice echoed the stairwell – they were arguing.

I turn around seing a redhead woman and a shaggy haired man, the redheaded woman and shaggy haired man stopped when they saw us. The woaman was redhead and have gren eyes, and the man have shaggy dark hair and blue eyes....hi eyes were sooooo beautiful, I think a saw him before, performing in the stret.