Chapter 4 - The Night

"Finally!" I said jumping in the couch, we just arrive from the act. I'm soooooo tired.

"Quit beeing a drama queen." Jack said going to the fridg to get something.

"I'm not." I said yawning.

Henley went to her room to get her bags ready to tomorrow, since we will get arested. "Good Nigth." She shouted, Merrit just push my fet of the couch and sit down with a beer and turn on the TV. Danny in the other hand......just went to his room.

I stand up, look around and start to walk to my room. "Nigth boys." I said, reciven nigths from them. I walk up the stairs and into my room, there I closed the door and whent to the cloet fixing the my bags for tomorrow.

Get my pjs and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I turn on the shower, waiting to get warm, take my clothes out and get into the shower. Is so warm........

After taking a shower and getting my hair wash, I put a towel around me and start to put my clothes, I put a withe pj that says 'It's way too earlier to me' , fluffy grey socks and slippers. I start to brush my hair making him go fluffy doing a braid in my hair. I get the necklace that Danny had gave me and put it on.

I rest my hand on it, 'I don't know why, but I love it. I love the P, the way he walk, the way he talk, his hair, his lips......Whait!!!! Why I'm thinking about that, I don't like him.....do I?? He is just a friend, nothing more. Yes just a friend, a very handsome friend.......I need to stop talking to myself in my head.' Then I slap my face. That really hurt.

"Why do I like him??" I ask myself in front of the mirror seeing me.

I walk to my room and shut the door, put the ligths out and get in bed ready too sleep. I might be able leave the thing in order if I sleep, the way they should be. If I think about him now I won't get to sleep and I'll need since tomorrow will be a long day, with all that will happen. I turn covering me with a blanket, my cell phone is on the dresser in silenc mode, my glasses on top of a book. Turn out the lamp beam , my eyes start to droop and beginning to fall into a deep sleep, not very good.

I turn around seeing Danny looking at me, he walk to me with anger in his eyes.

"I don't like you! You are just a little bitch!" He tell me.

He slap me in the face, screaming at me. What I did to him? Why he dosen't like me? Then he stop, I look up and see every one of the horsemens looking at me and laughing at how I look. I just want to die, I don't need this life. I get up and start to run, I can't see in front off me is all just black.

"You are ugly."

"Fat!"

"Crazy......you will die alone."

I start to cry, my vision blurry because of the tears. Then I see my mom looking at me with disgusted.

"What I did worng with you? I told you to stop with this crap of work, tricks." She said to me making me sit in the ground "You are not my daughter."

I wake up with a gasp off air, I look around in my dark room. Tears triling down my face making me start to sob, remembering what they said gets in me. I turn the ligths on and put my glasses, grab my phone to see is 4 am making me groan.

I know that I won't be able to sleep again, not here. I get up and start to walk down the hall, founding myself in front off Danny's room. Why I'm here??? I don't know but I need someone and is he. I knock in the door a cople of times and wait...........the door sudely open reveling a very sleepy Danny in front of me. When he see me he look confusing at me.......but I start to drift off when I see his hair ponting to all directions.

"Hey Pam......what are you doing here at 4 am?" He ask a little concer.

"I have a nigthmare and coldn't sleep." I said looking to my feet, I hear him sigh and grab my hand pulling me to the room, clossing the door behind, he leds me to his bad.

"Are you wering glasses?" He ask with a smile. I just nood with a blush making him laugth a little.

"Stop laugthing, is not fun." I said punching his arm.

"You can sleep in here with me if that's alright?" He said pulling me to his room. He close the door behind me and walk to his bed, that is a little messy.

I walk to his bed in the other side and sit there looking around his dark room, that sims to calmy down.

"That's okay." I said, I get in bed with him and put my glasses in the nigthstand. I stay far away from him, in the bed looking to the other side, my back to him. I feel nervouse to be in the same bed as him........it's weird.

He puls me to him putting his hands in my lower wairst hugging me, I put my had in his chest and hug him tight. I look at him and see that he is already looking at me making me blush.

"You never take the necklace that I gave you." He said, making me smile.

"I like it, very much." I said feling him chuckle alittle making his chest tramble. Why would he like me??? But he is like a dream.

"Go to sleep." He said, stroking my hair making me get sleepy. My eyes start's to drop and my breathing to steady. I start to listened to his heart, is so soft and good that looks like a song, a lullaby that is making me sleep.

"Good nigth." I said almost in a wisper.

Then I start to drift off "Good nigth Pam." I listen to him like he is far away, then I sleep.