Jack

I start to walk, walk as if I never even walked on this type of ground before. It doesn't feel like I am walking at all, just walking in place not even touching the ground. I hear wind, winds of soft music, music I heard before. When I blink I can see myself next to someone. Someone I like.

I wake up in my bed feeling dizzy and nauseous. I rub my eyes and walk to the kitchen, as expected, I see a note on the fridge written with my mom's hand writing. It says..."dear Jack, I'm at work so please stay out of trouble or I will kill you! Your mother".

I rolled my eyes and got some food and watched some TV. I hear a knock on the door and went over to see who was knocking. I open the door to see my friend from across the street. She smiled "hey" she said "can I come in?". I nodded and invited her in. She sat on the couch and I saw some cuts and marks. "What happened?!" I asked in shock and fear then, I saw her eyes forming up tears. "M-my parents were fighting... an-and I tried to stop but my dad punched and threw me on the glass table and the glass broke and I cutted my a-arms".

She hugged me tight. I can feel her tears and her breathing, it's as if she's wants to perish and be forgotten. "Don't cry" I said. "My parents hate me, they probably wish I'm dead!". I looked at her "don't say that! Your parents love you" more tears kept falling. I decided to wipe them and once I touched her, she looked at me and I looked back at her. It was dead silence and she finally smiled "I'm Marceline" she said "nice to meet you". I smiled "I'm Jack" I gave her a drink of Coke and we talked for hours and it appears me and her have a lot of common. I kept staring at her looking at her brown eyes like tree wood and her hair black like darkness but yet, looks so smooth.

She finishes her coke and takes me a to a field. There, we sat under a tree and saw the sun set. The sun's beautiful orange and yellow shining my eyes, feeling it's warmth pass away. I grabbed something from my pocket. Marceline looked at me with curiosity "Whatcha that you got there?" I looked at her and showed her my instrument, the ocarina. "You okay that...thingy?" I rolled my eyes and said "this 'thingy' is called an ocarina" she gave me a light hit on my arm. "Play some music, I bet your good at it" I smiled and put the blowhole to my lips and lightly blows in the hole. She gazed upon me with awe, as I, play with relaxation and soothe. I stopped and see Marceline looking at me.

"Is something on my face?" Then suddenly she pressed her lips on mine. My eyes widened, but for some reason, I didn't pull back I let her kiss me. She then, pulled back and I see her cheeks red like Cherry's. We both decided to head home and she gave me a lil piece of paper in my hands.