Marceline

I walked into my house seeing only my mom in tears and sorrow. I wanted to hug her, but why should I? She's the one who made my dad mad and brought this upon herself. I decided to speak to her "Mom, where's dad?" She looked at me with anger and still sorrow. "Marcy...dad wont be with us anymore. I divorced him" I can feel my fury rise up to my fists and whole body. "WHAT?!" I shouted out to her. "WHY?!" she walked to her room and I ran into my room and cried on my pillow.

I suddenly get a call and answered. "H-h-hello?" I said "what's with the studdering?" I soon realized it was jack "hey there Jacky" we talked and laughed together. He soon asked me if I was ok. "No...I'm not ok"

"What's wrong?"
"my dad left all bc of my mom!"
"Easy...I know how you feel, believe me"
Suddenly, I felt calmed down. Cause of the way he feels about this. He must've had a hard time like I am right now. "Listen, your not alone and I'm here for you." We finished talking and then...I felt something deep inside for him.

"Hey, my mom is gonna be gone for a week so I was wondering...." he cutted me off "yes, I'll hang out with cause my mom is gonna be gone for a month so we can hangout, ok?"

I can feel a smile going on my face and my mom walks by looking at me very sadly. "Marcy? Can I come in?" I nodded my head "Marcy, I'm so sorry that I drove dad away. I was just frustrated with my new job and since we moved it hasn't been well." I hugged her and I feel her arms go around me "it's fine"

Monday

I decided to head to jacks house and go in. I went upstairs to see him shirtless. I hide and feel heat rush to my cheeks and skin go pale. I hear him open his drawer and putted on a shirt. I walk and he jumped "GAH!!! Marceline, I didn't hear you come in. Don't scare me like that." I laughed and he chuckled. "So, what do you wanna do, Jacky boy?" His eyebrows raises and he slightly blushes. "Well, how's the movies sound? I hear they got a new scary movie called "the return" I nodded and he grabbed his wallet. We walked and arrived at the movie theatre. We grabbed some snacks and headed to get our seats.

The movie finished and we headed back to his place. He opens the door and we walk in together. He looked at me. God! Dammit why did he have to have those eyes. So green like a leaf. "What now?" I asked. He shrugged

   I began to smirk then, grabbed his shirt and press my lips on his. His arms wrapped around me as mine do the same.  He pulled me close and pushed him on the couch. His hand start to underneath my shirt. I stop and he puts his hands away. "S-sorry, I didn't mean too." He was freaking out like a little girl. I giggled. I soon went to my house and hear my phone buzz and see it's Jack. We texted all night. And, I'm starting to feel things for him, soon I get a text saying "I love you". I paused for a long time, then said "I love you too Jacky" then I went to sleep. Till tomorrow we meet again.