Jack

Morning. I had that same damn dream again. I walked downstairs, made breakfast, and watched TV. Weird, Marcy hasn't texted me. Must be still asleep. It's the afternoon. I went over to her house and knocked, but no one answered. I was feeling worried and nervous.

I went too the field and see her sitting and looking out. I walked over and sat next to her. She looked at me, and smiled. "Are you alright? You didn't text or call me. I was worried a little." She shrugged, now I know for sure there's something up. "Marcy, what's wrong, and don't lie to me. Please, I wanna help you. But I can't if you don't tell me" she looked at me with tears running down her cheeks. I wiped them off.

She looks away in shame. "It's just my ex-boyfriend" she said "he wants us to get back together. Over and over." She's frustrated. I put my hand on my shoulder and she jerked back in pain I heard her yelped ngh. I pulled her shoulder sleeve down and see bruises and cut marks on her arm. "Did he do this?" She nodded. I felt my anger and fury rising, like a thermostat on the sun. "Where does he live?" She handed me his home and address.

I walked her home but I went in with her and stayed at her house for a while. We watched shows and movies. She began to hug me like a teddy bear. Our eyes met and we drew closer and we kissed like never before. Her tongue searching my bottom lip. Her hands soaring around my shoulders and neck.

I drew her closer and kissed her deeper. Reaching for more. We stopped, I can feel my heart pumping like a motorcycle engine. Breathing heavy as if I ran around the world.

"Please, Stay here for tonight" my eyes widened and I didn't expect THAT to happen. "...yea, I'll stay" she smiled and putted her head on my chest. "Your heartbeat is fast and big" I chuckled. "Heart surgery, my heart is very big" we both laughed and we began to watch TV until our lips will meet again.