chapter.16

An Lily is such a hottie wow. And her outfit is on polyvore :)

Eliza POV
"So do you wanna go shopping in the morning?" Julie asked as we sat on the couch watching a movie. We sat next to each other with a blanket over us and a pizza box on our laps.

"Yea that sounds fun." I said as I reached for another piece. It was currently 11:32 pm.

"How's it going with Harry?" she looks at me then back at the movie.

"Good, it's good." I smiled. "I think we're really making some progress."

"That's good. I was a little worried when he first started messing with you. But it's good to know he's treating you right." she smiled back at me.

"He's amazing, Juls. I know he hasn't officially asked me to like go steady." I started laughing at my choice of words and Julie did as well. "But it feels like it's been months together." I lamely shrug at myself, a goofy grin on my face.

"No El! That's great! I'm really happy for you." she smiled back at me and grabbed another piece for herself. "Okay I think after this we should definitely get to sleep."
+
"Okay, okay!" I laughed as we walked through the mall, bags cutting off circulation on one wrist and a lemonade in the other. "I honestly think that if he were to ask you out, it would not be the very next day. 'Even though you gave a mean blow job.' Which by the way, might have been too much information." I saw laughing, I shake my head and take a sip from my drink as we walk in to Victoria's Secret.

"I think you should buy something nice for little Harry." Julie said as we walked through the store. "Maybe stop by and surprise him." she said wiggling her eyebrows as she threw a pair of panties across the bin at me.

"Harry and I haven't even gotten each other's clothes off yet. So I think buying lingerie for him is a little too far." I said, throwing it back at her.

"Then at least buy it for yourself, fuck. Maybe if you bent over in front of him he would see it and then something would happen! You know, maybe give 'em a lil show or something." she suggested nonchalantly, continuing to browse the undergarments.

"I think that's a fine idea Julie."

I froze mid sip when I heard his voice behind me. The panties I was currently looking at fell from my hand as I stared wide-eyed at Juls.

"What do you think Liz? You gonna give me a show or something?"

He was so smug.

"I'll just be over here." Julie pointed to the body sprays before quickly running off.

I slowly turned around to look at him. "Haz, hey. What're you doing here?"

"I could ask you, my sweet little Elizabeth, the same thing." he said as he stepped closer, leaning down and sipping from my lemonade. He stood back to his full height with a smirk on his face.

"Uhm well we're shopping. And it's normal for a teenage girl to purchase things from this shop." I sputter out nervously. "Wait, what are you here?"

"Relax love, I just had to come buy something for my mum." he said as he waved around a Bath & Body Works bag. "She was yelling saying how she needed candles because the house didn't smell right. I don't know." he laughed at the end , reaching for my bags and holding them. "I was walking by and I saw you through the door and thought I should say hey." he smiled sweetly.

"If you wanna take her home you can." Juls popped up out of no where. "I'm getting really tired anyway." she faked a yawn as she patted my back. "C'mon, let's go get your things so this nice boy can take you home."

We walked to Julie's car and got my things, we said good bye and she drove off.

"Wanna come back to mine?" Harry grabbed my hand, leading me to his truck.

"Yeah I guess." I shrugged. "Is your mom okay with that?" I asked as he opened my door. He quickly nodded his head and closed the door after I climbed in.
+
"Elizabeth! Oh it's so nice to see you. I was a little worried after you left so fast the other night." Anne smiled to me, holding me at arms length.

"Oh no every thing is fine. I just forgot I had to do things for my mom." I smiled back.

"Liz and I were just gonna watch a movie." Harry said from behind me.

"Oh! Alrighty. Well Gems called and said she needed me to bring stuff to her dorm, so I'll be back before tonight." Anne said as she leaned down to grab her bags. She gave me another hug before kissing Harry on the cheek and patting his shoulder.

"Sorry about that." he laughed nervously. "She's a little much sometimes."

"No, she's great. I see where you get it from." I smiled up at him and rubbed up and down his arm. I grabbed his hand and started pulling him behind me towards the stairs. "C'mon, let's go watch a movie."

"Yes ma'am." he said before he hit my butt, then dodged my hand as he laughed.
+
"So why haven't I seen this skirt before?" Harry asked as we laid on his bed, our legs tangled together as Independence Day played quietly in the background.

"I've always felt it was too hard to move around in." I shrugged.

"You could always take it off." he smiled, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me closer. "I know I would really enjoy that." he leans down and starts kissing my neck.

"Haz." I say slowly, resting my hand on his chest.

"Aw love, you're killing me." he threw his head back making puppy eyes at me.

"Not like this, not the first time." I said pushing his hair back from his face.

"I know, I know. I can't wait." he smiled, pressing his lips to my forehead sweetly. "Liz can I ask you something?"

"Course." I rolled my lips together.

He took my hand in his, rubbing his thumb over the back of it. He leaned down to press a kiss to it before licking his lips and looking at me.

"So it's been a little over a month together now. Well I mean not together, but like you know. You get what I'm saying like we've been together basically-" he rambles on nervously.

"Harry, calm down honey." I laughed.

"Okay, okay. I really like you Liz, and this time together has been amazing. So I was wondering, if you would like to be my girlfriend?"

I sat there looking at him for a minute. A smile slowly forming. "Aren't I already your girl?" I asked smugly.

"I'm taking that as a yes." he smiled back, leaning down and kissing me.
+-