Chapter 3

Vanessa's pov

We sat in a row with only two seats. I took window and Jonas took the aisle seat.(Idk what it's called) Our hands were still together and I looked at him. I leaned forward, my eyes closing. Suddenly I felt him kissing me. Fireworks. We broke apart and I looked out the window. "Vanessa, look at me" Jonas said. I turned and looked at him. He let go of my hand and stood up. Vanessa Daisy Grace will you be my girlfriend? Jonas asked. "Of course" I said with a sweet smile on my face. He sat back down and kissed my cheek. I placed my hand in his and leaned on his shoulder."Who is gonna be on vacation with us?" I asked.
"Umm..
Mario Selman
Nathan Triska
Hunter Rowland
Jacob Sartorius
Zach Clayton
Brandon Rowland
Mark Thomas
Julian Jara
Weston Koury
Maddie Welborn
Jovani Jara
Joey Kisluk
Loren Beech
Addi Branch
Ariel Martin
Ariana Renee/ Arii (idk her last name I think that's what it is) and
Mackenzie Davis and thats it."

He said

He said. "Well dang" I responded and he chuckled. I yawned. "Go to sleep love I'll be right next to you." Jonas told me. "Pinky promise?" I asked holding my pinky up. "Forever." Jonas said connecting our pinkies and then kissing my forehead and with that I was off to sleep.

JONAS POV

Vanessa fell asleep so now I have nothing to do. I grabbed my laptop and put it on the stand. I played some show that looked interesting, which ended up being boring. I finally fell asleep to it. After napping for maybe 20 min, Vanessa woke me up by shaking me. "I was looking to grab your laptop to watch Netflix and it wasn't in your bag. As I was about to wake you up I noticed you had earbuds on but they weren't plugged into anything." Vanessa said nervously. "Hey V, it's ok, don't worry, we will find it. I said angrily.

Vanessa's pov

I could tell Jonas was mad so I sat up and looked out the window leaning away from him. He knows I don't like it when he is mad, but I mean I understand why he is.

**flashback**
"Nobody likes you, why dont you just go away and never return." One of my biggest bullies said to me. Just then I heard a loud sound. I looked up to see Jonas standing next to my bully. It took me a minute to realize Jonas slapped him. It was in that moment I saw a different side of Jonas. I was glad he protected me but I was scared of him. He crouched down on the ground asking me if I was okay. I looked at him with fear in my eyes. "Hey Vanessa its okay he said as tears leaked out of my eyes. "Did I scare you?" Jonas asked me. I nodded and looked down to the ground. "I'm sorry, I swear it won't happen again, I just don't want you to get hurt Vanessa."

**End of flashback**

I'm pretty sure he noticed I was scared so he grabbed my hand and hugged me. "I'm sorry V I know I promised, I'm so sorry" "It's okay." I said softly. "Not it's not," Jonas said playing with my hair. "When we get to Cali I'll buy you cotton candy icecream." Once he said that a giant smile spread across my face. I laid my head on his shoulder and he put his head on top on mine. I smiled slowly falling into a small nap.

"Everybody please disable any electronic devices and fasten your seatbelts, 5 minutes until landing."
The pilot said on the loudspeaker waking me up. I turned off my phone and looked at Jonas doing the same. The plane landed and as we got off we saw somebody with Jonas' laptop so we chased him. He caught on and ran faster. "Coco Chanel!" I heard Wetson yell. "Weston!" I yelled. "HEYY GIRL" Weston yelled loudly sticking Coco Chanel out in the air. As the guy with the laptop was looking at me, he ran into Coco Chanel. "Excuse me, who do you think you are? You don't run into Coco Chanel and not apologize or anything, you should be in jail!" Weston said sassily at the thief. Jonas caught up to him and grabbed his laptop kicking the guy in the gut. Jonas smiled and we high-fived each other. Weston walked up to me with Coco in his hand and hugged me. "How ya been?" I asked Weston. "Gucci, how you been?" Weston asked "Sameeee" I replied. He followed me and Jonas back to pick up our luggage. "Are y'all a thing now?" Weston asked us. "Yes" Jonas said as I nodded. "OTP!" Weston announced.
I laughed then picked up my luggage. As we were walking towards the door, I heard someone yell my name.
I turned around to see the one and only...

Hey guysss..
This chapter was crap but I wanted to update so here ya go.
Addi is played by BruhItsAddi for voting and wanting to be in my storyyy. Will update later today because of a cheer or tomorrow.

Love youu 🌸💞✌