Chapter 4

I looked to see the one and only: Addi Branch. "Oh my God its been so long!" I yelled as I ran up to go hug Addi. "I missed you!" She said to me. "I knowww" I said dragging the w out. I helped her with her luggage and the 4 of us called an Uber to take us to the beach house. For some reason the passenger seat was off limits or something. So Addi sat in-between Jonas and Weston while I was in Jonas' lap. I went on my phone and decided to text Mackenzie

K- Kenzieee 💖👯
M- Me 🌸👑

M🌸👑- Hey girl, you almost at the house?

K💖👯- Yep. Down the street.

M🌸👑- Kay see you soon🌸

K💖👯- Mkayy🌸

I turned off my phone to see Addi eyeing Jonas. I shrugged it off and thought nothing of it. After about 2 min, we arrived at the hotel. I ran up and hugged Mark immediately. I know its kinda weird like I have a boyfriend, and I run up and hug Mark. Besides Jonas, my other bestfriend is Mark. Whenever something would happen Jonas and Mark would be the first people to find out. I trusted them the most. I jumped up and hugged Mark. And he picked me up."Hey girl" "Hey boyy" Jonas soon ran up and bro hugged Mark or whatever you call it. We three use to be the three musketeers until Mark moved to Pennsylvania about 2 years ago. After they finished having a quick chat we walked over with the rest of the group. Honestly, I was happy that Jonas wouldn't get jealous of me and Mark being friends, even if he does know everything about us. I walked over and saw Mackenzie hanging out with Loren, Ariel, Ari, and Addi. As soon as got near to them they got quiet and pretended to act 'casual' I backed up and went over to see Jacob. "Hey babe" I joked and hugged him. "Hey babe, long time no see," he said. We then just started to laugh, although Jonas looked a little jealous. I gave him the we're just kidding face, and he just walked away towards Nathan. I decided I should go talk to him. "Babeeee please don't be mad at me, we were just playing around." I tried to convince him. "I know I'm sorry." He said. I kissed him on the cheek and put my hand in his. We talked to Nathan for a bit, but then decided to check out our room. The beach house was big enough for every one to have a room. Me and Jonas decided to share a room. With our hands still together, we went inside the room. It had a king size bed with a bathroom in it. Also, we had a perfect view of the beach. I sat on the bed thinking. Jonas say next to me and I laid my head on his shoulder. I closed my eyes hoping that everything would be okay and nothing bad will happen. I look up and see Jonas smirking. "What?" I asked. "Im just really happy your my girlfriend and I can hug and kiss you whenever I want." He said happily. I kissed him and it lasted for about 4 minutes before we pulled away from each other. "Lets start unpacking" I suggested. He agreed and we began to unpack.

A/N
Hey lovesss. I'm sorry this. Chapter isn't that long but I didn't really have enough time to update. Butttttt I will update either within an hour or two or tomorrow cuz I gotta get ready to meet
Jonas B
Mario S
Jovani J
Julian J.
Alright this is a longish A/N.

Love youu 🌸💞✌