~Chapter 5~

Dear Diary,
I haven't written in here as often as I would normally... But I have no parents now. They've both left, and it's sad. Should I be relieved? Should I be happy?
Namjoons there for me, and I'm getting along with his family fine.

Apart from one person.
He has a little sister, but she's adopted. And, well ever since I've joined the house, she's been acting horrible to everyone. Namjoon keeps saying it's unlike her.
But she says that she isn't Namjoons sister, and their mum isn't actually her mum.

She's saying she doesn't want to be in the family, and is giving Mrs Kim such a horrible time, making her so stressed out.
Another reason I'm useless.

I fucked up this family. I fucked up everything, as per usual.

I'm going to Taehyungs tomorrow, and of course Yoongi's gonna be there. I'm slightly dreading it, because as much as Taehyung says he doesn't like him...
Taehyung reallly likes Yoongi.
The only thing I'm holding onto is the fact that Yoongis with Jimin, and...
Well Jimin likes Hoseok.

It's all so complicated, and I'm not sure how to fix it.

"Jungkook! Come on, tea time!" Jungkook slipped his notebook back into his bag, pulling his sleeves down as far as they could.

"Thank you again, Mrs Kim." Jungkook slid into the chair next to Namjoon, and saw Mijin glaring at him.
"Mijin-ah, please may you focus on your food." She only turned to glare at her mum, then stabbed the plate with her fork, not even trying to get any food.

"Mijin. If you don't lose the attitude, I will personally drag you to your room." Jungkook was surprised with Namjoons hard tone, but he was thankful he was on his side.

Mijin abruptly pushed herself back on the table, knocking multiple bottles and cups over. She stomped away, slamming every door as she left.

"I'll go talk to her..."
"No. I will." Namjoon got up, following his sister.

"So... Jungkook. How's school?"
"It's good thanks..."
The were left with an awkward atmosphere, and Jungkook squirmed in his seat. He pushed the pasta around on his plate, not feeling particularly hungry.

He pushed it all to one side, and waited until Mrs Kim turned her back. Then he darted to the bin, subtly checked it away and placed the plate on the side.
"I've got some work I need to finish off."

He then went upstairs, and slept the rest of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Diary
I can't believe I haven't written in here for this long. It's almost Sunday night and I have so much to write about.
I've had so much shit going on.
The last time I wrote in here was Thursday. That was a weird day.

Mrs Kim broke down crying because of Mijin. She started causing tantrums like a 2 year old even though she's 12. She begged for us to not leave without her. (Mrs Kim just wanted to go grocery shopping)
So she began screaming at the top of the stairs, shouting how she hated us all.
Namjoon just left, and waited in the car, but Mrs Kim didn't want to leave her with Mr Kim.

But eventually, she just went in her room, after a physical, and mental struggle, so we left them alone and went shopping.

When we got back, she was fast asleep upstairs, and I ended up leaving Mr and Mrs Kim with Namjoon, and just went to bed.

I woke up later on Friday, and heard Mrs Kim harshly talking to Mijin, I'm not sure what she said, but when I got home, Mijin was a lot better.

Oh yeah. Taehyungs house.

It was actually ok, but I think Yoongi kind of attaches himself to Taehyung, and I don't know! It's almost funny to watch sometimes. Namjoon agrees, and I spoke to Taehyung, and he also agrees that Yoongi needs to spend more time with Jimin,

Ah well, what can you do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear diary,
It's been 5 days, since I last wrote in here, but for once...
I'm finally ok!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear diary,
I can't even remember the last time I wrote in here. All I know is that, for these past days, I've actually been ok.
The last time I broke, I admit, was last night.
But it's ok, because I cheered up by talking to my friends, and Namjoon...

I think I'm falling in love with him.
But he's not gay

He's my first guy crush, and AHHH. He's cheered me up so much, and we're closer than ever now.
We talk about our strange love for idols, and aish.
I'm a fanboy.

Anyways, me and Taehyung have made up our friendship a lot more, and he's been considerate to the the feelings I've had, and just been nicer in general.

OH! We managed to get Yoongi to be more... Couply with Jimin, and secretly, I think Jimins thankful, and me and Tae are just fanboying on the sidelines.

I SHIP THEM SO MUCH.

Like they're so cute, and ugh.

I want a relationship like it, not gonna lieee.

But anyways. We're going to London tomorrow, and we're seeing a photography thing and it's gonna be really cool because I love that kinda stuff.

Me and Tae made a deal to make sure Yoonmin (heh) are together as much AS POSSIBLE!

But anyways, these entries... They aren't as frequent right now, because life IS good, and maybe I'll turn into a 12 year old girl and fangirl about Namjoon.

Maybe I'll look back to my oldest entries, maybe from other books I've had.

What do you think?

Who am I kidding? This is book, made of PAPER, why am I talking to it like a human.

Anyways, I'm gonna go be with Namjoon now, SEE YA LATER PAPER MUSH!

Jungkook shut the diary, a happy smile playing on his lips. He was glad, glad he still had that outlet, but maybe he didn't need it.

These last few days had been hectic, but he loved it.

"Hey! Kookie~" Jungkook blushed at the nickname, then turned to see Namjoon stood there, a smile filling his face.
He jumped on Jungkook, making the older shriek in surprise, but it was quickly followed by laughter.

"Hyung! Why?"