Fourteen: Multiverse Ruler

Blackberry's POV
I was having so much fun with Papy....and soon...

I'd Be ThE rUlEr Of ThE mUlTiVeRsE.....

"Sans please...t-this isn't like you at all..please...." Begged Papyrus.

"Oh...you want to go home..? Nope! Sorry, pal, but you're gonna stay with me!"

I was chuckling until I heard someone stomp over to me.

"Who is there?" I shouted.

I gasped.

I saw a Sans about as tall as a Papyrus.

He had eyes like Ink's and had rainbow pain splats on his face.

He wore Error's outfit, yet his hoodie was rainbow colors.

He also had a paintbrush that was huge and had rainbow paint on the end, as well as Error sigh on the handle.

"Who...are you?" I asked, backing away.

The strange Sans chuckled, it's like I could hear more than one Sans in his laugh.

"Don't worry bout me, friend...." He said, pulling out a pair of "YO LO" Glasses and putting them on.

"All that matters is that you're going down, homey."

I watched with a smile as he summoned up a rainbow Gaster Blaster and shot out an error beam.

This certainly was hilarious....

"Ah...I-I'm SoRrY t-ThAt YoU c-CaN't HaVe FuN lIkE pApYrUs OvEr HeRe, F-fRiEnD..." I said, summoning up my own Gaster Blaster and using it on him.

The Sans quickly dodged.

"Heh...I'm not your friend, Blackberry...."

I chuckled.

"You know....you're funny....you think you can stop me?!?!" I shouted, pulling out the strings from below my eyes and wrapping them around the Sans.

"I lIkE tO pLaY...aNd ThIs TiMe ArOuNd...YoU gEt To PlAy WiTh Me...."