Before we start

AAAAAAAHHHHH!

I. FINALLY. GET. TO. PUBLISH. THIS!!!

Okiee, soo this is a short short 'Disclaimer' chapter. For those who have read few of my stories, many would probably notice or ignore my disclaimer and read unto the chapter. This chapter will disclaim all of the characters that are not mine. Also so that I don't have to Copy paste Disclaimer

EVERY.

SINGLE.

CHAPTER.

Yehhh!

----------------

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ONE PIECE OR ANY IMAGES SHOWN, THEY BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNER EXCEPT FOR MY OWN CHARACTERS AND PLOT.

Warning: TERRIBLE GRAMMAR AHEAD, Degradation, Name calling, Sexual contents(unsure), read at your own risk, SLIGHT COLORFUL VOCAB(probs) and SPOILERS AHEAD (in the anime)

Risks: SPOILERS AHEAD.
-----------------
Teasers:
-----------------

"Rosi-san! Rosi-san!" A black haired nine year old girl calls at the tall marine commander without calling him by his rank.

"Alyseia, it's rude to call Rosinante without using his rank" a random marine soldier scolded her.

"It's alright Ishki! I don't mind" Rosinante smiles at the marine soldier, as he carried the child "after all, she's still a child and needs to be loved!"

"B-but Commander, she doesn't need to be spoiled!" The ten year old marine protests, he thought that she needs to work hard as him "and she has been nominated for Vice Commander! She need discipline"

"Ehhh!? I don't want to! That's boring, also Rosi-san is Rosi-san!" the girl complained, she jumped at Rosinante for a hug "he can't always be a commander all the time!"

Despite the girl's childish deamanor, her words are very mature. After all, she has seen the terror of war at a young age.

"Anyways, are you going away again Rosi-san?" The girl pouted as she still hugged the marine commander while Rosi carefully carried her.

"Yes, I have to. It's in order to save an island" Rosinante sighed with faint smile painted in his face.

"Don't go!" The girl pleaded, intuitions kept bugging her to stop this man from going. As she held a sad look on her face. "I have a bad premonition, I kept seeing that your going to get hurt..."

"Everyone get hurts!" Rosinante smiled as she swing the child back and forth "ah! That's right, why don't I introduce you Law when I return"

"Law? Who's that?" The child asked in curiosity.

"Yeah! I bet Law would be excited to meet you" Rosinante exclaimed in delight "He's a bit shy around people though"

"Okay, but do you really have to go?" Alyseia had a sad look on her face.

"Yeah..." Rosinante answered sencerely "It's in order to save people's lives"

"I understand" the girl look sad, as tears were threatening to fall.

She knew something bad was going to happen, she tried to save his ' so-called father.' But she couldn't be selfish as she knew Rosinante has a heart of a gold.

"Alright! But I want you to hold on to one of my prize possession!" The girl handed Rosinante a key "and return it to me when you come back!"

It was a precious key to her as it was the key to opening a music tune to a small pocket watch that held a careful and delicate design.