Six

Previous chapter:

Alyseia arrived at their new boat.

Current Chapter:

It was already midnight when Alyseia returned to their motel, her eyes were a bit puffy but starting to return to it's normal form.

"Welcome back, Captain!" The three called as they were change into their pajamas, their captain changed into her pajama"how was the ship? Was it big or small?"

The three of them was pretty curious at the ship's appearance, wondering what kind of ship they are going to ride.

"It was ginourmous, they have three huge spare rooms for you guys to decorate" Alyseia responded, even herself was a bit at awe when she saw the ship "It seems that we could also have our own sleeping quarters"

The three of them cheered and celebrated at the good news they recieved. Everyone started to sing and dance in an awful way but too drunk to care.

"Alyseia, have you decided our crew name?" Charlotte asked, she was usually quiet at most times but, when she speaks, there's always words of wisdom in her sentences "we can't have a nameless crew for a long time"

"I was thinking of 'Nightmare'" Alyseia suggested, her arms crossed "or Wicked Ravens sounds nice, we'll cast a vote tomorrow night and we'll launch another attack soon. Dragon-san told  me to wait for few more days until were ready to have one."

"You make us sound like were the bad ones" Charlotte pointed out, grabbing another sake and drinking it gracefully "but then we've already taken so many lives, who are we to blame"

"Last time we launched an attack, we were lucky that no one was killed and no one were able to track us" Alyseia stared at the drink  she was holding "I'm not sure if if we could escape the next one..."

Before Alyseia could talk more, everyone passed out. A bird came by, knocking on their window. She opened the window and let the bird in. A letter from Dragon came earlier than expected, reading the letter made Alyseia hum, her thoughts wandering around.

"It has to be tomorrow, huh"
-----------------
-----------------

It was a sleepless night for Alyseia, assuring everyone was fast asleep while she had to steal another set of documents and read them till the sun rose. As usual, Dia would wake up first, followed by Ishki and Charlotte would be last. Alyseia already ate outside, then bought everyone a breakfast of their own favourites, everyone was still eating when their captain was already dressed and announced that she will go out and meet a friend.

Alyseia left a map for Dia that led her to their ship, ordering them to sail the boat by afternoon. The three nodded and Alyseia left, she heard that Garp was in the island and decided to pay him a visit.

After a good long walk, Alyseia arrived at the Marine base. Everyone was still greeted with respect despite of her regular clothing, they even let her in when she requested to meet Garp. To her surprise, she saw not one but two figures. Awfully two familiar people.

Garp. And. Law.

It seems that the two of them has been talking quite some time now, and Alyseia seem to interrupt their conversation.

"Were not going anywhere at this point Garp-ya" Law furrowed his brows, not amused at the situation

"I already told you, I don't trust handing you those documents" Garp argued "even if I did, they were probably transferred already!"

Law left the building, clicking his tongue. Completely irritated that he came in for nothing. Alyseia snapped using her hand, indicating that she already activated her devil fruit ability.