Chapter 15- I Guess He'll Do

"The food was amazing! Thanks Mars." I say as I lay back and rub my stomach.

"You welcome. Now I have something I want to ask you." He leaves the check in the book and takes my hand. We reach the car as he drives. We arrive at a deserted parking lot. He parks the car and looks at me.

"Please don't tell me that this'll be one of those Lifetime movies where-"

"Shh. You know I like you, right?" He cuts me off with his finger on my lips.

"No, I never knew." We laugh.

"I want you to officially be mine and I want to officially be yours."

"Aww that's so sweet Marcus."

"So? Will you be my girlfriend?"

"I would love to." I hug him as he pulls away and kisses me softly. I smile against his lips and pull away.

"Why'd you bring me here?" I ask and look around.

"I've always liked coming here, every since I was a kid."

"It's very beautiful. Especially the stars."

"Yea that's why love it so much."

"You wanna know something?"

"Sure."

"I would have never thought that someone that's friends with my brother could be so sweet."

"I would have never thought that someone so irresistibly beautiful could be related to Kyle." He grabs my chin and kisses me with those lustful lips. I grab his face as he slips his tongue into my mouth. I smile and moan as his hands reach my waist.

Is this leading to what I think it's leading to? I ignore the thoughts that tell me to stop and forget about what could happen. He pulls on the hem of my shirt as I let him pull it off.

"Wow." He whispers as he looks at me.

"I'm glad I already had my blazer off or this would've been a problem." We laugh.

"Your turn." I say as I begin to unbutton his shirt and look at his great body. Typical for a football player. He points to the back seat as I nod and climb back there. He gets out and opens the back door.

"Is there room for one more?" He asks seductively.

"Yes sir there is." I pat the space next to me as he closes the door and gets in. He climbs on top of me and begins to kiss me and my neck. He kisses and sucks it as I'm pretty sure he's leaving marks. He comes back up to kiss me as I bite his lip. We're about to go further when my phone rings.

I grab his face and kiss him hard.

"You should probably get that." He says pulling away.

"They can wait." I say kissing him again.

"It could be an emergency." I sigh and roll my eyes while reaching for my purse and getting out my phone. I see that it's Kyle.

"Hello?" I say just a tad bit annoyed.

"Hey sorry to interrupt your date and all but you need to come home." He says very seriously.

"Why, what's wrong? Stop Marcus." I giggled as Marcus begins to kiss my neck.

"Dad's here and we need to discuss some things."

"Okay we're on our way."

"And please Kyla make it quick, I know Marcus."

"Okay. Love you."

"Love you too."

"Bye."

"Bye." I hang up and make a sad face at Marcus.