Day 2

"Rise and Shine!" Barry sang as he busted into Ollie's room!
"Barry, I was stranded on an island for 5 years, but I never said I didn't like my beauty sleep." Ollie said annoyed.
"Oh, get over yourself." Barry said slapping him and pulling off the covers. He grabbed him by his arms and pulled the vidual anti out of bed.
"There are eggs, sausage, and coffee made by yours truley!" Barry said with a French accent while walking down the stairs into the kitchen.
"Sooooooo," Barry leaned into Ollie.
Ollie glanced over with an annoyed expression. "What do you want to do today?"
"I don't know, we could save energy to go out and fight crime later tonight." Ollie shook up the ketchup bottle.
"I'm sorry, what?" Barry turned over to him. "You could possibly be mayor of Starling City, and you want to go out and fight crime? Not happening."
"But-" Ollie began.
"No.."
"Barry we-"
"Not"
"But-"
"Happening."
Barry and Ollie went back and forth. Until Ollie decided the speedster was right and he mine as well give up for now.
"Want to go to Jitters?" Barry asked.
"Barry, we just had coffee with breakfast." Ollie looked over at him confused.
"But it's coffee, and coffee is good, and life is good when coffee is in it, and when coffee is in it-"
"I get it!" Ollie cut him off. "Fine, Jitters."
"Oh and Joe said we have to go to the Central City mall later because he needs new winter jackets because his last one got ruined in a crime scene, so ya." Barry said grabbing his coat.
"Barry, you wake me up, make me drink multiple cups of coffee, and now drag me out to a coat store? I'm questioning staying here."
"Ok, first off, you only had one cup so far and it's not me forcing you, it's Joe." Barry argued.
"What about the waking up part?"
"Ok, so we all aren't perfect." Barry replied.
Ollie and Barry grabbed their coats and headed out the door. Barry flashed out of site.
"Really?" Ollie said standing outside the house.
Ollie entered Jitters sweating and tired.
"Whoa, what happened to you?" Barry asked while waiting in line.
"You!" Ollie said in reply.
"Me! What did I do?"
"You speeded here without me and I had to run 6 blocks, and almost got hit by a taxi."
"Sorry, it's habit." Barry replied.
The heros walked up to the counter to get coffee.
"I would like a white chocolate mocha." Ollie said.
"I'll take a Flash!" Barry said excited.
Ollie looked over at him.
"What? Their good." Barry said.
They took their coffee and headed out to the mall. Joe met them there.
"Ok, so I'm going to the coat shop, you guys can go wherever you want." Joe said.
"We're not 12, Joe." Ollie said looking blankly at him.
"Whatever, just stay out of my hair." Joe said.
"You don't have hair.." Barry said.
"Don't start." Joe said smiling walking away.

"Ok! So I know they don't have any super fancy survival shops or anything but-"
"Barry, I've been to a mall before." Ollie kept walking.
"Where are we going?" Barry asked.
"Lint Chocolate store." Ollie said pulling money out of his pocket.
"Oh, you complain about coffee and yet now you want chocolate? Sure." Barry said teasing.
"Barry, just be happy I'm buying us BOTH chocolate." Ollie smiled waving the money.