Day 6

~ October 18th

   "Oliver! We have a problem!" Barry busted into the house covered in cob webs with candy in one hand and a broomstick in the other.
   "What on earth happened to you?" Ollie questioned.
    "Holiday spirit..." Barry said while sipping a pumpkin spice latte. "Look we have an issue."
    "Go on.." Ollie noticed Barry was avoiding the conversation.
     "So this one guy at work was suppose to hold a Halloween party to earn enough money to fund CCPD'S new equipment we need next year."
    "Right?" Ollie said full of concern.
     "Let's just say the guy dropped out, and guess who has to run the party now!" Barry said while sitting the candy in the kitchen and gathering pumpkin carving tools.
    "Okay, go back to the part you said when you first came in.." Ollie pointed out. "You said WE have a problem."
    "Yeah, we" Barry said while shoving decorations into Oliver's arms.
    "How did I get pulled into this!?" Oliver exclaimed.
    "I'm not doing this alone, Oliver." Barry said while struggling to hold all the party merchandise. He adjusted a witch hat on his head.
     "This... is going to be a loooong Halloween.." Oliver said while loading everything in the car.