Nobody hurts my family

When they got to the hospital, they saw their family sitting in the waiting room.
Trina said "What happen?"
Cookie said "Rhonda got hurt, and the baby didn't make it."
Trina was upset and angry, who would this to her family?
Trina went over to andre and hug him, andre cried in her  arms.

"Trina was upset and angry, who would this to her family?Trina went over to andre and hug him, andre cried in her  arms

The next day was hard for everyone, everyone was edge of what had happened.

Trina had a performance to do, she didn't want to do it, she wanted to be with Rhonda and help her out, but she knew her father would tell her perform.
Jamal said "Are you ready?"
Trina look at him and said "no but I got to do it, I'm still piss for who ever did this Rhonda, and when I find out I'll kill he/she myself."
Jamal looked at his sister, he knew that once you get her mad, there's no going back.
Jamal said "Just don't nothing crazy."
Trina smiled and said "me crazy, no."
They both laughed and trina went to go perform for the first time.

"They both laughed and trina went to go perform for the first time

As trina was performing, lucious and cookie were proud of their daughter.
Lucious said "She's good."
Cookie said "Yea, that's my baby."
Lucious step closer to cookie and said "You know the truth and so I do."
Cookie rolled her eyes and  said "She hasn't know for this wrong, and she will not know now, it's in the past, let it stay there."
Lucious said "She'll find out, she's a smart girl, she's gets that from her mother."

What they didn't know was that someone listening into their conversation.

Who was listening in?
What is lucious and cookie hiding from trina?