Chapter 12

Bella came into my room early in the morning. Saying that we were going to Jacobs. I got up and dressed. We walked outside and got in her truck. But what she failed to tell me was that the two old bikes were now in the bed of her truck and they were covered by a big blue tarp. It took us a few minutes to get to Jacobs. We pulled up to his house and he comes out with a huge grin on his face.

"Bella." Jacob yelled

Bella hops out, Jacob gives her a big hug. Bella's a little surprised by how affection Jacob is. I however know how Jacob feels about Bella. I jump out of the truck and round the corner.

"Oh my god. Is that really you Ana?" Jacob asked

"In the flesh." I say

"You look...badass." Jacob says

"That's the point." I said

He hugs me then goes back to talking to Bella.

"Bout time you came by." Jacob says

"I brought you something." Bella says

Bella pulls the trap back, revealing the rusted motorcycles. Oh what a surprise.

"Scrap metal. You shouldn't have." Jacob said

"I rescued them from the dump. Thay'd cost more than they're worth to fix...unless one had a mechanic-type friend." Bella said

"Can't your sister fix them?" Jacob asked

"She didn't ask me." I deadpan

"Okay, me, being the mechanic-type friend? Since when are you into motorcycles?" Jacob asked

"Recently." Bella said

"The parts alone will be pricey." Jacob said

"I have a college fund I can dig into." Bella said

"Charlie's gonna love that." Jacob said

"Charlie won't know." Bella said

"Wow. Lying to Dad. Blowing through college money. Repairing dangerous machines - that I'm guessing you'll want to ride?" Jacob asked

"I really get it if you think this is stupid and reckless." Bella said

"Oh it's totally stupid and reckless. What's your input on the matter Ana?" Jacob said

"I really don't care I mean I have a bike and I ride it all the time." I said

"When do we start?" Jacob asked

Bella smiles which something I don't think she has done it in a while. Jacob takes the bikes off the bed of the truck by himself without any help. As the day goes on Bella and Jacob laugh and joke, it's as if Jacob had bought her back to life. I fell like someone is watching us. But I can also feel Sam and two others but none of them were the ones that I felt. It was really late when we made it back home. Bella headed off to bed. I went to my room. I turned off all lights. I had a case of candles.  Candelas Expande. (Candles Spread). In my head. I watched as the spread around my room. Lux (Light) I said in my head. All the candles lite. I sat on my bed with my legs crossed and my eyes shut. I just repeated the same thing over and over again.

"Seekers nomen volitare et renuntia mihi guid mali populi bella volunt. Seekers nomen volitare et renuntia mihi guid mali populi bella volunt. Seekers nomen volitare et renuntia mihi guid mali populi bella volunt." I just keep repeating (Seekers fly and bring me the name of the people that wish Bella harm.)

I opened my eyes but just keep repeating it. Soon a big ball of light appeared in front of me. It soon broke apart in to smaller ones. Then shot out of the window. I laid back on my bed and just relaxed.