Chapter 19 Eclipse

Lilliana's Pov:

I laid in bed looking up at the ceiling, when everything started to fade I sat up and looked around. I saw a buy from Forks named Riley. He is walking down a street in down pouring rain. He stops under a awning, waves to some people on the other side of the glass. He then heads back into the rain. I turns now on another street. But he stops as a shadow moves fast past him. He then speeds up his step. But something leaps over him knocking him backwards to the ground.

"Who's there?!" Riley yells

No response, Riley then bolts in a different direction. As he runs he can see in the distance an apartment building with a brightly lit lobby and a security guard. But something or someone grabs him by the neck and throws him. He hits the wall. He drops his book bag and staggers off, running for his life down a different street. He turns and finds himself on a deserted boardwalk. He turns realizing he's utterly alone.

"What do you want? Why are you--?" Riley yells

The shadow darts past him, Riley yanks his hand back

"Oh god!" Riley yells

He grips his hand in pain, looks at it to find a crescent moon shape on his palm, blood seeping out. He's been bit. His confusion and terror turn to agony as the venom from the bite crawls up his arm. He drops to his knees crying out in pain. Then falls. Writhing as the venom spread throughout his body, changing him, killing his humanity.

Then everything fades and the boardwalk and ocean is replaced with grass . As I see Bella's crescent moon scar but then I see Edward kiss it. Bella is reading aloud from a book.

"Some say the world will end in fire. Some say in ice...from what I've tasted od desire, I told with those who favor fire. But if I had to perish twice...I think I know enough of hate to say that, for destruction, ice is also great, and would suffice..." Bella said

Edward then pulls her book from her hands, he moves in to kiss her. But she stops him.

"English final. Gotta focus." Bella said

He grins but kisses her anyway. The sun briefly comes out from behind the clouds, causing Edward skin to sparkle, making the kiss appear magical. He pulls away, smiling...

"Marry me." Edward said

Bella laughs. It's not the first nor the fiftieth time he's asked. This is clearly a game between them.

"No." Bella said

He kisses her face.

"Marry me." Edward said

"Change me." Bella said

Kisses her neck.

"Where I come, it's the way one says, "I love you"." Edward said

She affectionately pushes him away jumping up.

"Where I come from it's the way one says, " I got knocked up." Bella said

Bella starts to gather up her coat and books. Edward is suddenly right in front of her we didn't see him move. He playfully grabs her stuff from her.

"You're worried about what people will think." Edward said

"I'm worried that two out of three marriages end in divorce.." Bella said

"The divorce rate among immortals in much lower." Edward said

"Marry me." Edward said

"Not yet. It's almost four. I'm supposed to come straight home from school." Bella said